+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 353 of 489 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I know you ignore me so you won't see this post but you're bang on The tories and Huns are one and the same. United and indivisible. Their shared love of union jacks and of the queen are the giveaway clues.

A pox on any so called Aberdeen fan that votes for those Uber Hun *******s.
    You don't half write a load of b@llocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You don't half write a load of b@llocks.
    Fit like HUN.

I thought Aberdeen fans "stand free". This thread has taken a turn to the opposite of that

Politics and fitba dont go

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I thought Aberdeen fans "stand free". This thread has taken a turn to the opposite of that

Politics and fitba dont go
    Tories are huns. Union jacks tick, the queen tick, dislike of the left wing tick. Sound familiar? Sound like it would go down well at ibrox?

Any red that votes Tory is basically a Hun in sheeps clothing. Pun intended. If they can't see that they're only fooling themselves.

As for "stand free" being anything to do with politics. It's just two throwaway words (meaning GET OUT OF THE WAY) in a song the casuals copied from Chelsea and changed a bit to make it their own.

Tories are huns. Union jacks tick, the queen tick, dislike of the left wing tick. Sound familiar? Sound like it would go down well at ibrox?

Any red that votes Tory is basically a Hun in sheeps clothing. Pun intended. If they can't see that they're only fooling themselves.

As for "stand free" being anything to do with politics. It's just two throwaway words (meaning GET OUT OF THE WAY) in a song the casuals copied from Chelsea and changed a bit to make it their own.
    You're so stupid that I'm just going to ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You're so stupid that I'm just going to ignore you.
    You're now installed at the top of the "fooling yourself" list. Congratulations.

I've outlined clearly why Tories and Huns are one in the same and frankly you don't have a leg to stand on.

Happy to be ignored by Hun nonces. Cheers 👍

For someone who wanted to lock this thread(and supposedly has the power to do so) you are never off it

For someone who wanted to lock this thread(and supposedly has the power to do so) you are never off it
    That silly comment is beneath you pacman but I've noted you are a bit of a camp follower so I won't hold it against you.

That silly comment is beneath you pacman but I've noted you are a bit of a camp follower so I won't hold it against you.
    I just dont see where politics fit into fitba. There is a brexit thread if you are desperate to speak about it

There is a brexit thread if you are desperate to speak about it

Forgot about that one but you're right enough it is there, past WYOWYN - far right edition, glass splashbacks, the Dando doorstep execution and harington jackets.

Any arrests in the Dando execution yet?

Page 353 of 489 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast