+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 354 of 489 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Forgot about that one but you're right enough it is there, past WYOWYN - far right edition, glass splashbacks, the Dando doorstep execution and harington jackets.

Any arrests in the Dando execution yet?
    Dinna forget aboot "Nazi Dug Guy" and "Deid Tyre Burning Fan"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just dont see where politics fit into fitba. There is a brexit thread if you are desperate to speak about it
    Perhaps I have strayed slightly off topic and I retract my previous unfair post to your own goodself.

I won't change my belief that Huns and Tories are indivisible so with that in mind there is just about enough reason to mention them in what appears to be an anti-hun thread.

I genuinely can't see how Aberdeen fans who claim to hate "Huns" yet at the same time vote for Huns can be taken seriously. By all means vote Tory if you must but at least then have the courage to own your hunishness.

With that I'll let the subject lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Tories are huns. Union jacks tick, the queen tick, dislike of the left wing tick. Sound familiar? Sound like it would go down well at ibrox?

Any red that votes Tory is basically a Hun in sheeps clothing. Pun intended. If they can't see that they're only fooling themselves.

As for "stand free" being anything to do with politics. It's just two throwaway words (meaning GET OUT OF THE WAY) in a song the casuals copied from Chelsea and changed a bit to make it their own.
    What a ****ing walloper you are you prick. I am a died in the wool red, cut me open and I bleed AFC. I am also a Conservative voter, just because, and that is for an off topic forum.

To even suggest i am a hun deserves a slap in your ****ing piss flaps.

The next time you speak, put your ****ing brain in gear first you cvnt.

Look up the meaning of our mantra “Stand Free”...and have a fvcking word with yourself.

And by the way, yes anytime beside the Pittodrie Bar you want if you are going to speak pi$h about Aberdeen fans being huns you tvat.

Stand Free and support AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    What a ****ing walloper you are you prick. I am a died in the wool red, cut me open and I bleed AFC. I am also a Conservative voter, just because, and that is for an off topic forum.

Look up the meaning of our mantra “Stand Free”...and have a fvcking word with yourself.

And by the way, yes anytime beside the Pittodrie Bar you want if you are going to speak pi$h about Aberdeen fans being huns you tvat.

Seconded 😀

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post

Touched a nerve there obviously. So much anger on display. No doubt a result of denial and self loathing. It's not healthy loon.

Just go support rangers. It would be the best thing for you. Your self hatred will soon dissipate and once you are 'out and proud' you'll be free to fully embrace your inner hun.

I learned on the OT board, that Tory voters on here dont like it pointed out to them that they have more in common with Huns

So I try not to mention it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I learned on the OT board, that Tory voters on here dont like it pointed out to them that they have more in common with Huns

OT where it belongs.
    I wonder what left voting posters would be accused of Tims? St. Pauli?
    Suspect some posters are trying just a wee bit too hard with the whole Red and red thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just dont see where politics fit into fitba. There is a brexit thread if you are desperate to speak about it
    totally agree pal
    It's pesh like this that is driving decent posters for the banter and all that away from this board.
    There is an OT board for any fkr that feels the need to spout about politics and sh1te

Back on topic
    The hun dirty cheating scum b@stard fitba team are still dead and hopefully the replacement club will follow suit soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Aye. I'm going to let it slide. I suspect they realise the truth but can't reconcile themselves with it.

I counted the number of wee stars on that sheepcrooky boys post. It came to a total of 54. That's how many times rangers won the league I believe.

Coincidence? I'll let the public decide.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    OT where it belongs.
    I wonder what left voting posters would be accused of Tims? St. Pauli?
    Suspect some posters are trying just a wee bit too hard with the whole Red and red thing.
    That’s slightly different though. If you’re still voting Tory after this sh1t show, you’re just a flag shagging @rsehole, much like the Huns. There’s a clear comparison to be made.

Page 354 of 489 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast