+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 402 of 489 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This new guy won't last long, he will put out some deranged statement and that will be the end of him.
    Deranged statements don't get you fired at ibrox - they're pretty much mandatory

Unless he actually gets charged with a hate crime, I can't really see him getting sacked

Speaking about his appointment, Graham said:

"I am delighted to be joining Rangers.

"Our most loyal soap dodging minkers have been working tirelessly spreading coronavirus around Glasgow and beyond to ensure the crisis prevails, resulting in the club remaining in Europe for the longest period of time since 1972.

"This is a massive achievement, brought about by a co-ordinated effort by all from our snottery tea-wifie to the ordinary fan who defies in 'no surrender' style the imposition of doctrine demanding that hands be washed after handling their cocks.

"It will be a historic occasion when Rangers break the barrier of their longest period of participation in a European competition should this stretch to the date of next seasons first game, and whether or not said game goes ahead, we can swap spit in brotherly fashion via the loving cup with whatever opponent are privileged to wrap their gums around the floaters gifted to them, mostly marinated in Buckfast, but with a few placed strategically on the rim of said sacred cup, in consideration, and for the benefit of those who may be teetotal.

"People may find what I am suggesting distasteful. But we are the people. Therefore they are not. So they can think what they like.

"Hullo Hullo..."

I see Willie Miller has rattled the sevco cage...

Please remember to wash your hands if you click the link.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...miller.114612/

Good for him but if we don't play out the season then it would be absolutely stupid. I'm not sure what the hurry is to start the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Good for him but if we don't play out the season then it would be absolutely stupid. I'm not sure what the hurry is to start the next season.
    I agree it should be played until its finished.

The state the sevco fans are getting into to try and stop septic winning the league/in a row and are trying to claim the moral high ground is funny.

The old scum, horrible clunts.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I agree it should be played until its finished.

The state the sevco fans are getting into to try and stop septic winning the league/in a row and are trying to claim the moral high ground is funny.

The old scum, horrible clunts.
    The very same support who claimed tainted league titles when “Rangers” cheated via EBT’s, dual contracts & scores of ineligible players over a period of a decade?
    Those fans?
    F uck the c unts.

There are loads of contractual reasons.
    Many players will become out of contract in June, loans terminated.
    Should teams be allowed to recruit again before the league reconvenes?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There are loads of contractual reasons.
    Many players will become out of contract in June, loans terminated.
    Should teams be allowed to recruit again before the league reconvenes?
    I can't see many teams signing players and those players leaving will probably think again when there's no money going about. Cormack said there would be no-one leaving. Footballers need to man up and do what's required.

I can't see many teams signing players and those players leaving will probably think again when there's no money going about. Cormack said there would be no-one leaving. Footballers need to man up and do what's required.
    Lets see if no-one leaves.
    Does that mean we are resigning the out of contract players?
    Will John Gallagher be extending his loan?

What about other teams? Hamilton have 20 players with contracts / loans ending in June.
    In fact it looks like there are 136 players in the Scottish Premier League who contract loans terminate this summer.
    The championship has circa 100 players.

Are all these players being held / happy to extend their previous agreements? If so how long for?
    Dikamona at Hearts has already opted to leave

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lets see if no-one leaves.
    Does that mean we are resigning the out of contract players?
    Will John Gallagher be extending his loan?

What about other teams? Hamilton have 20 players with contracts / loans ending in June.
    In fact it looks like there are 136 players in the Scottish Premier League who contract loans terminate this summer.
    The championship has circa 100 players.

Are all these players being held / happy to extend their previous agreements? If so how long for?
    Dikamona at Hearts has already opted to leave
    Let clubs sign new players then. It's less stupid than just saying "let's forget about the last 30 games, we need to start another 38 soon".

Page 402 of 489 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452 ... LastLast