+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 412 of 489 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    Can you explain that last bit to me? My tinfoil hat isn’t working right now.
    This, IMHO, is all about next year's Sky deal.

I reckon there must be clauses re: the structure of next season's league and Doncaster and the SPFL are sh1ting themselves re: this.

Pressure is being brought to get 19-20 boxed off, so there's a clear run to kick off 20-21 "as normal" (if feasible).

It's clear something fishy is going on with Dundee, the how and why........faark knows.

I thought the ICT guy spoke well and straightforwardly, I believed him.

But the plot thickens with the Ladbrokes boy weighing in.......nae clue what that's about, their sponsorship ends at the end of this season.

My feeling is that there's plenty fishy, dodgy dealings on the go.....dictated by self interest I'd assume.

The minutiae is lost on me, but seeing Sevco turn on their long time, lesbian-haired, fellator pleases me.

Dundee have no influence on the top division as I understand it. I haven’t seen or read what you’re referring to, but I wouldn’t rush to conspiracy level 10 just yet.

Nobody can seriously dispute Celtic being champions, we could complain about 3rd/4th but in the circumstances, if no more football can be played while folk are dying and the economy is shut down I’d be embarrassed if we even contemplated it. Hibs can argue about 6th/7th and Hearts can whine about going down. Suck it up.

If sky won’t accept reorganisation the SPFL are in a corner but to be fair they negotiated a contract before they could have foreseen this. Rules allow them to call the season early, but there’s no rush. I think they will eventually have to call it as it is and move on. There must be some doubt that next season can start on time but it should if it can. No point in screwing up two seasons just because the huns want to use the crisis as an excuse to stop 9 in a row.

Still can’t see where Celtic are wielding power. They’re sitting pretty due to what they’ve done on the pitch. They have nothing else to gain. It’s the huns that are getting their knickers in a twist.

A four**** team premiership has been talked about? If that happens Dundee are still in championship,i think they have been told to vote for it and we will increase it to a 16 team premiership and bang they're in,just my opinion and and a conspiracy theory but we will see..and if you cant see where celtic are wielding their power then your a blind man,again my opinion but will be interesting how it plays out,remember we were goung to vote with the huns but we changed at the last minute,i wonder why that is..

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    A four**** team premiership has been talked about? If that happens Dundee are still in championship,i think they have been told to vote for it and we will increase it to a 16 team premiership and bang they're in,just my opinion and a conspiracy theory but we will see..and if you cant see where celtic are wielding their power then your a blind man,again my opinion but will be interesting how it plays out,remember we were going to vote with the huns but we changed at the last minute,i wonder why that is..
    Why the f@ck has fourte_en been edited??

In case you try to write
    Ginger t’een tory tw@ts

I see the ICT guy has worked for sevco, hearts () and Dundee.

Fair gets about.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

Fair gets about.
    Aye - 2 clubs that have gone bust & his current one nae far fae joining them.

I believe he’s also the boy who forgot to order the seats for the diets super duper new white elephant stand when they were building it.

Amusing to get lectured on corporate governance by such a heavyweight.

Bit like the bankrupt Gordon Smith preaching to us all about fiscal responsibility as is his wont on occasion...

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

Fair gets about.
    Not sure why anyone would wish to see ICT promoted. Absolute Huns. When they were in the league everyone used to moan about them being hammer throwers. **** them. Hope they go chebs up along with their Hun pals pact.

Latest Sevco statement/proposal. Finish the league by forming a pools panel (mind them?) a four Man panel of John bomber Broon, Johnny mad dog Adair, Adam Tomkins MSP, and a random Apprentice Boy fae Derry, Sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Latest Sevco statement/proposal. Finish the league by forming a pools panel (mind them?) a four Man panel of John bomber Broon, Johnny mad dog Adair, Adam Tomkins MSP, and a random Apprentice Boy fae Derry, Sorted.
    That would be Londonderry to those hun f ucks

Page 412 of 489 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462 ... LastLast