+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 418 of 489 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hun at work said yesterday that there is major cash problems there (as expected). Park had to pay for last month's wages with his own money and they are hoping someone comes in for Gerard.
    Tick tock... etc
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Tick tock... etc
    Zzzz
    Good to see that in these trying times you are still a moaning d1ck.

I never said anything other than what I heard from a hun. I've heard a few rumblings coming from Huns recently.

I never said anything other than what I heard from a hun. I've heard a few rumblings coming from Huns recently.
    Folk can accuse people of being naive when suggesting the Huns are financially fcuked.

The facts of the matter are; they were financially in a precarious position pre Covid-19. The pandemic is crucifying many well run football clubs.

Therefore, they are seriously fcuked post Covid-19 and nobody has ANY idea how long this lockdown is going to last.

They have exhausted all avenues in terms of fresh external investment. Parks of Hamilton were already financially fcuked pre Covid-19, it is said

All Huns should be seriously worried but as usual, “Iceberg? What iceberg?”

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Folk can accuse people of being naive when suggesting the Huns are financially fcuked.

The facts of the matter are; they were financially in a precarious position pre Covid-19. The pandemic is crucifying many well run football clubs.

Therefore, they are seriously fcuked post Covid-19 and nobody has ANY idea how long this lockdown is going to last.

They have exhausted all avenues in terms of fresh external investment. Parks of Hamilton were already financially fcuked pre Covid-19, it is said

All Huns should be seriously worried but as usual, “Iceberg? What iceberg?”

Hope this is true... I would love these tossers to go under...love it.

Hun at work said yesterday that there is major cash problems there (as expected). Park had to pay for last month's wages with his own money and they are hoping someone comes in for Gerard.
    Hopefully with us burning a million a month (we have financial issues which alot of folk forget) we are hoping someone to come in for McInnes and his well over the top salary

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hopefully with us burning a million a month (we have financial issues which alot of folk forget) we are hoping someone to come in for McInnes and his well over the top salary
    And bin the Highland Shoebox. Win/win

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Every club has financial worries at the moment,it’s an entertainment business at the end of the day.If you can’t get fans in to watch the football then no one will make any money.

Do you think many teams in Scotland will survive?

"it’s an entertainment business at the end of the day"

Its a pity Milne didnt point that out to Mcinnes rather than giving him another stupid salary/contract.

But Milne was a spineless sevco apologist so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Every club has financial worries at the moment,it’s an entertainment business at the end of the day.If you can’t get fans in to watch the football then no one will make any money.

Do you think many teams in Scotland will survive?
    Nope I do not think we will have the full quota of teams come restart*. Hence why I cannot believe the rush for reconstruction. We do not know who will be around. We could lose 20+ teams in the coming months in the SPFL.

I just find it funny how sevco and their money woes still occupy many minds despite our own club saying that we will lose 5 million before July. We wont be playing in front of crowds until next year by the sounds of things. How long is sustainable to "burn a million a month". Selling STs and DNA is like a wonga loan. Its not covering our losses in the long run. Just a finger in the dam.

Glass houses and all that. At least we are honest though. Other teams will bury their heads as we have seen in the past in Scotland

*more on that in the historic first ever online The Red Final found at payhip.com/theredfinal

And good to see you’re still a sanctimonious c unt.
    Telling everyone they’re wrong as usual.

Don’t talk Sh1te.
    I’m not moaning.
    I’d love SEVCO to die like Rangers did.

But you’re complete pish about “a pal said” is exactly that.
    Complete pish.

Page 418 of 489 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468 ... LastLast