+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 424 of 489 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

So yet more scum players out at a party. Since it's not a first offence I'd suggest that a points deduction is the only way to send a signal that such deviance from the rules is not acceptable, say 50 points. No wait it's the scum you say.......

As an aside when Aberdeen players were pictured out at an open nightclub, Nicola had no hesitation in laying into them and our club. When the scum players hit the party scene when all places are closed 8t's Scottish Football that has to put it's house in order, can't bring herself to call out the scum, think of the votes!

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    So yet more scum players out at a party. Since it's not a first offence I'd suggest that a points deduction is the only way to send a signal that such deviance from the rules is not acceptable, say 50 points. No wait it's the scum you say.......

As an aside when Aberdeen players were pictured out at an open nightclub, Nicola had no hesitation in laying into them and our club. When the scum players hit the party scene when all places are closed 8t's Scottish Football that has to put it's house in order, can't bring herself to call out the scum, think of the votes!
    Shocking. She's obviously keeping tight with the rangers fans so they continue to vote for her and her ambition for an independent Scotland.

*Shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Shocking. She's obviously keeping tight with the rangers fans so they continue to vote for her and her ambition for an independent Scotland.

*Shakes fist*
    Pardon me, I forgot it's not allowed to criticise the dear leader. But you post on another thread "Have a day off" is perhaps good advice that you could follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

*Shakes fist*
    Name:  vote.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  24.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Pardon me, I forgot it's not allowed to criticise the dear leader. But you post on another thread "Have a day off" is perhaps good advice that you could follow.
    Name:  Ls.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  97.4 KB

This really shouldn’t need said but Huns aren’t going to vote for her regardless. It’s part of. the very fabric which makes them huns. What’s really fascinating, is that the folk from the NE who claim to despise your avg weegie hun, is in full agreement with them on this subject.

Makes you wonder

There are many reasons why someone from the North East of Scotland would want to vote Tory.

Wanting bugger all to do with the West of Scotland is high on the list.

Reasons

1/ Fishermen......so abject greed and unbelievable stupidity
    2/ Oil workers with big hooses in Royal Deeside .....abject greed and sheer snobbishness
    3/ Royalists......unbelievable stupitidy
    4/ Glasgow and the West of Scotland.....they have a point.

So I have a proposal

The FEDERAL REPUBLIC of Scotland, a full member of the European Union.

Maybe the queen will allow us to rent our own seabed to put windmills up in.

Sounds like a great plan. I’m in

Page 424 of 489 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474 ... LastLast