+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 426 of 489 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Really, really. No huns voted SNP? How on earth did they manage to get a majority in Holyrood? No matter what they slaver on about, in the privacy of the polling booth, there are clearly enough hypocrites to make an SNP majority. Hence why the b'stard club can do what the flock they like and have it tacitly approved by the authorities be the football or political.
    That is barking mad

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You clearly haven't been in the area since the 80s.
    Thankfully I am only there for a couple of hours once or twice a year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This is what Aberdeen fans think of Glasgow, when they only see it on a match day. I take you think the east end is full of Tims?
    The SNP won all 8 Glasgow constituencies with an average vote of 53% at the last Scottish elections. Next you will be telling me there are minimal sevco fans in the whole of Glasgow.

Anyone who thinks sevco fans don't vote SNP in significant numbers is just kidding themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    What’s weird is the south side round about Mount Florida, is populated by thousands of Celtic, rangers, hearts, hibs, Motherwell, QOS, Queens Park & Dundee Utd fans

Next you will be telling me there are minimal sevco fans in the whole of Glasgow.
    You’re so close to getting it

What’s weird is the south side round about Mount Florida, is populated by thousands of Celtic, rangers, hearts, hibs, Motherwell, QOS, Queens Park & Dundee Utd fans
    Who is this rangers you speak of? Are they not a bit like Third Lanark?

I had no idea you had such a knowledge of the place.

Of course there will be rangers fans voting for the SNP but the ones with the union jacks, their love of the union, the Queen, their use of "wee Krankie" and "dear leader" I would imagine you'd have more in common with that lot

That is barking mad
    You'll need to explain that remark. From what I'm reading from you Glasgow types (all welcome in the Aberdeen stand free fold) the SNP won all seats in Glasgow but the scum fans didn't vote for them, and indeed therefore must be in the minority in Glasgow. Really.

Surely it's that view that is barking mad?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    You'll need to explain that remark. From what I'm reading from you Glasgow types (all welcome in the Aberdeen stand free fold) the SNP won all seats in Glasgow but the scum fans didn't vote for them, and indeed therefore must be in the minority in Glasgow. Really.

Surely it's that view that is barking mad?
    Population of Glasgow is roughly halfway million. Ibrox holds 50,000, the overwhelming majority of which will travel there from outwith the city. Most of Glasgow doesnt give a f*ck about football.

This will be a hard concept to understand for most Aberdonians, as their visits there tend to be on a match day. It’s not like that when they’re not playing

Population of Glasgow is roughly halfway million. Ibrox holds 50,000, the overwhelming majority of which will travel there from outwith the city. Most of Glasgow doesnt give a f*ck about football.

This will be a hard concept to understand for most Aberdonians, as their visits there tend to be on a match day. It’s not like that when they’re not playing
    Your arguement is getting more and more farcical. Next you'll be telling us that there are more Queen's Park and Partick Thistle fans in Glasgow than huns.

The arguement that the big boys from over there done it (every Saturday) is preposterous.

If most Glaswegians don't give a flock about football why do the authorities insist it is the centre of Scottish Football and do all they can, including breaking their rules, to ensure it stays (in their eyes) that way?

Page 426 of 489 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476 ... LastLast