+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 437 of 489 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Your issue is that he must be making it up. Be honest.

I think the Prague boy was racist because of all the other stuff that surrounded it and the aftermath. Circumstantial but it all paints a picture.

It's the exact same circumstances as the Logan and Tonev incident and I remember this board having similar opinions.

No, I agree with you, I think what was claimed to have been said probably was said.
    if I was him then I would be watching out for retribution from my own team mates.

So, what a surprise, all that stupid kneeling down p'ish was for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They are deflecting it but let's not ignore that the Prague boy has said something which was probably racist.

I hope he gets banned for a long time if he's found guilty.

Rangers fans have no self awareness though.
    On point 1. "Probably" - you have no basis for saying that. The UEFA inquiry will determine whether there was a racist comment made, based on their investigation. Until then it is an alleged comment and shouldn't be prejudged.

On point 2. If found guilty he should get a ban, the length of which should be determined by UEFA'a disciplinary sanctions.

On point 3. The hypocricy of the huns has been there for all to see for since ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    On point 1. "Probably" - you have no basis for saying that. The UEFA inquiry will determine whether there was a racist comment made, based on their investigation. Until then it is an alleged comment and shouldn't be prejudged.

On point 2. If found guilty he should get a ban, the length of which should be determined by UEFA'a disciplinary sanctions.

On point 3. The hypocricy of the huns has been there for all to see for since ever.
    The hypocrisy from a large proportion is 100% true, but they do have thousands of fans who aren't racist or even bigoted, ive met many living and working in Glasgow in the past.

The huns have such a massive support you cant paint them all with the same stick. I do hate a large majority of them though believe me.

But I have met many many good decent non bigoted hun fans.

To DD I'm Scottish and growing up in Scotland in the 80s/90s as a half cast from a white parent & black parent I had all sorts of disgusting stuff said to me i had to deal we, like brown boy, Black B****** , blacko, white paki etc etc etc.

Thankfully as I went into my late ****s I got less & less of than kinda stuff that was aimed at me as a 10-17 year old was hard

You need to walk in a black mans shoes to get what I mean. On the BLM it served a purpose but I'm happy for it to end in July. As much more needs to be done than token gestures.

Well min, I’m sorry you had that experience , you wouldn’t have had any of it from me.

Kids can be cruel right enough, the slightest thing can and will be picked on.

I’m not a great believer in banning words, phrases like half cast for example.

The most bigoted behaviour I have ever come across ( apart from huns of course) was definitely cast based.

Anyway, sticks and stones and all that, I wonder what the hun’s reaction would have been if they were 2-0 up instead of already out of the cup.

If he said what is being reported ( and I have only heard it from you) then he needs a bloody good thumping, which is best carried out away from the publicity.

He has team mates who are black, as I’ve said before.
    I’d leave it up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well min, I’m sorry you had that experience , you wouldn’t have had any of it from me.

Kids can be cruel right enough, the slightest thing can and will be picked on.

I’m not a great believer in banning words, phrases like half cast for example.

The most bigoted behaviour I have ever come across ( apart from huns of course) was definitely cast based.

Anyway, sticks and stones and all that, I wonder what the hun’s reaction would have been if they were 2-0 up instead of already out of the cup.

If he said what is being reported ( and I have only heard it from you) then he needs a bloody good thumping, which is best carried out away from the publicity.

He has team mates who are black, as I’ve said before.
    I’d leave it up to them.
    No problem dd. I actually never liked the term half cast but I get what you mean.. for sure kids can be wee monsters but the problem is most grow up continuing to be racist just not as vocal about it in public but then there children's children learn this from them. Hence thenever ending circle of rasism.

I think it should be learned in school it should be taught by teachers that racism is an evil that wont be tolerated in today's society. Have massive fines for rasism and long sentences for repeat offenders.

I have no doubt that it is taught that way.

I still argue that the banning of words is a big mistake though, causing more harm than good.

The changing fashions of what words are acceptable makes this even worse.

Of course, I'm not up to date, but being up to date is difficult and believe me, you all will be not up to date one day.

Of course, I don't try that hard, because if I did I would have to walk around like a p'rick holding a giant container of coffee in front of me.

When it comes to specs though I'm not just up to date, I'm miles ahead of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Kamara has detailed what the exact f ucking words were.. He was called a ***in monkey! by the slavia player. I shake my head at some of you guys I really do. It's ok to believe it when one of our own says he was racially abused. Dont let your hatred for a club turn you into condoning rasism, or turning a blind eye to it.
    For what it’s worth, I believe him. The Eastern European’s are infamous for this stuff - as others have said just ask Shay Logan, although the Tims showed their true colours defending Tonev on that one.

Believing it happened and proving it are two different things though. Maybe if Zungu heard it that will help.

I don’t think they can prove what happened - the lad was clever. Almost as if he’s done it before.

Tough one for UEFA. Can’t win whatever they do.

Fully agree with the club backing their player, but a lot of the hun fan outrage is absolutely laughable tbh...

No, I agree with you, I think what was claimed to have been said probably was said.
    if I was him then I would be watching out for retribution from my own team mates.

So, what a surprise, all that stupid kneeling down p'ish was for nothing.
    So your issue is that he should just forget about it and we all move on?

What “he” are you talking about?

What “he” are you talking about?
    You know fine well who I mean.

Page 437 of 489 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487 ... LastLast