+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 438 of 489 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    F

Believing it happened and proving it are two different things though. Maybe if Zungu heard it that will help.

I don’t think they can prove what happened - the lad was clever. Almost as if he’s done it before.
    Mic up the players.
    If nothing else, we'd get a laugh at the pish they spout during a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Mic up the players.
    If nothing else, we'd get a laugh at the pish they spout during a game.
    That’s true. “When are we getting our penalty Mr Beaton?” would get boring after a while though.

“See you in the lodge later “ would feature heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    For what it’s worth, I believe him. The Eastern European’s are infamous for this stuff - as others have said just ask Shay Logan, although the Tims showed their true colours defending Tonev on that one.

Believing it happened and proving it are two different things though. Maybe if Zungu heard it that will help.

I don’t think they can prove what happened - the lad was clever. Almost as if he’s done it before.

Tough one for UEFA. Can’t win whatever they do.

Fully agree with the club backing their player, but a lot of the hun fan outrage is absolutely laughable tbh...
    In the grand scheme of things provening want was said allegedly will be difficult
    She's said he said. Nobody else heard it its all circumstantial
    If for some reason UEFA find it proven then its the player who should be banned from European completion not the club
    How can the club be responsible for one players actions

Now if its proved that more than one Sevco player did assault the Czech player at the end of game then thats premeditated assault
    Then the club gets kicked out of Europe
    Last edited by KIWIRED; 21-03-2021 at 03:04 AM.

Plenty of horror shows from Saturday, none of which is for family viewing on this site. The stand out for me though is racial abuse victim Glen Kamara singing ‘F*ck the Pope’ in a covid rule breaking indoor pish up

What are the opposition party saying to it?

Ah that's right...

“This doesn’t represent Glasgow “

Yes it does.

Although to be fair for once
    I was mightily impressed with folk standing up to the fascist English home office earlier in the week.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 17-05-2021 at 10:39 AM.

It’s not a Glasgow problem, it’s a hun problem. Huns live in every corner of this country

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s not a Glasgow problem, it’s a hun problem. Huns live in every corner of this country
    Undoubtedly true, but I do wonder how many would have crawled out from under their respective rocks in the far corners on Saturday. My wild stab in the dark is that the majority of the 10,000 or so would have been locals

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It is a Glasgow problem,when you have separate schools for Catholics and Protestants then dont be surprised at the sectarian bigotry

Page 438 of 489 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488 ... LastLast