+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 450 of 489 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

In all honesty, I feel a bit sorry for them, as they are such a lovely bunch and a classy Club/ Team! ���� Na, only joking … ****ing hate them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    10 years ago Malmo knocked the original Rangers out of the champions league qualifiers which led to their extinction.
    Time to celebrate once again. Huns put in their place once gain
    They do walking away thousands pouring out the ground in the last 10 mins
    The golden pot of 30 million has gone
    The Hun beancounters will be working overtime to try and work out a cunning plan to keep the lights
    Last i heard they where losing 2 million a month .....Mike Ashley still to be paid, HMRC want 15-20 million in unpaid taxes and The Glib and Shameless still wants his 7 million loan repaid
    Also their 3rd strip is simply honking
    Great watching tonight - Newco are nothing

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    One for the statto's. When was the last time the scum and smelly were the first two Scottish teams kicked out in Europe? Just a pity they both get three shotties at it. Bugger.
    I had a wee look and as far as i could make out it was 1985/86 when they both went out 1st round and ourselves, Dundee Utd and St Mirren were left to fly the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I had a wee look and as far as i could make out it was 1985/86 when they both went out 1st round and ourselves, Dundee Utd and St Mirren were left to fly the flag.
    It’s the first time this has ever happened, as one of them is less than 10 years old.

Well said that man.

In fact, they did pretty well for a new club against an established club like Malmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Ah, the good old days. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    It’s the first time this has ever happened, as one of them is less than 10 years old.
    My bad. I should of course added " either version of" before "the scum" to be accurate. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Time to celebrate once again. Huns put in their place once gain
    They do walking away thousands pouring out the ground in the last 10 mins
    The golden pot of 30 million has gone
    The Hun beancounters will be working overtime to try and work out a cunning plan to keep the lights
    Last i heard they where losing 2 million a month .....Mike Ashley still to be paid, HMRC want 15-20 million in unpaid taxes and The Glib and Shameless still wants his 7 million loan repaid
    Also their 3rd strip is simply honking
    Great watching tonight - Newco are nothing

If half of the above is true, I am a very very happy man

Text from the Glasgow relatives this morning…

“So...
    We're in the taxi this morning and ***** says "There's a stinky smell"
    ******, thinking it might be her perfume asked "what does it smell like?"
    ***** replies, without pause...
    "It smells like Ibrox".

I have had no influence on this whatsoever.

He’ll be 4 next week. Straight into the Top Red development squad/group, I think.

It's being reported that the minkers are so sh1t scared of being found in the wrong over the cinch deal that they have gone to court to have an interdict taken out to stop the arbitration.
    Typical bullying tactics from the scum. Hopefully the SFA take this further. What was that rule about not bringing the courts into disputes about the football rule book?

Page 450 of 489 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460 ... LastLast