+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 455 of 489 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Another going concern warning in their accounts. In a normal country that would get them kicked out of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Huns announce £23.5m losses
    You’d get a fair few “soft” pens for that sort of money .

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Another going concern warning in their accounts. In a normal country that would get them kicked out of the league.
    Its not fair on the rest of us who pay are bills and income tax
    Why do they get away with it ?
    They buy the league at all costs. The dead club gave their players EBT backhanders they are just so desperate to try and be a big club

However they never will be. They are nothing and there fans know it deep down

Cannot wait for the next embarrassing share issue to be released to keep the lights on. Its just laughable they cannot sell them. The last fell 2 million short
    The begging from their board room is relentless

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Its not fair on the rest of us who pay are bills and income tax
    Why do they get away with it ?
    They buy the league at all costs. The dead club gave their players EBT backhanders they are just so desperate to try and be a big club

However they never will be. They are nothing and there fans know it deep down

Cannot wait for the next embarrassing share issue to be released to keep the lights on. Its just laughable they cannot sell them. The last fell 2 million short
    The begging from their board room is relentless
    It’s the board keeping them afloat. Most if not all the shares they issue these days go to them.

As long as they remain happy to write off millions of their own money in soft loans they convert to worthless shares, they’ll be able to keep going.

Of course it should be against the rules up here, but it’s not. The clubs could try and change the rules, but they don’t give a fuuck either, as we’ve debated here and on other threads.

We need them you see. We should be grateful for what we’ve got.

Of course if/when the directors get fed up of pishing away their money - or run out - Sevco will immediately go pop.

We know what happens then though.

It’s all a pointless waste of time up here…

I know I really shouldn't but I had a little look to see what the orks are saying about slippy heading to Villa. The seethe on their forum at the thought of McInnes being some sort of stopgap manager for the rest of this season is hilarious

According to the papers it is done, Slippy is fleeing Sevco to help Villa get relegated.

I really can't see them hiring McInnes, surely he has burned his bridges by turning them down a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    According to the papers it is done, Slippy is fleeing Sevco to help Villa get relegated.

I really can't see them hiring McInnes, surely he has burned his bridges by turning them down a few years ago
    I reckon they’ll go for Callum Davidson or maybe even one of the managers who’s just got sacked down south .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I reckon they’ll go for Callum Davidson or maybe even one of the managers who’s just got sacked down south .
    Van Bronckhurst seems to be favourite. No way DM gets another shot at it. Those bubbly zombie bar stewards hold grudges for life and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Van Bronckhurst seems to be favourite. No way DM gets another shot at it. Those bubbly zombie bar stewards hold grudges for life and beyond.
    McInnes might get a shot at the St Johnstone job if Callum Davidson goes to ibroke.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    McInnes might get a shot at the St Johnstone job if Callum Davidson goes to ibroke.
    I doubt Davidson is a big enough name to satisfy the Orcs ? You need to think delussionally big here .........?

Page 455 of 489 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465 ... LastLast