+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 458 of 489 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Well, he`s been blowing smoke up their backside all season , with his media presence.

But , I can`t see them allowing him to get it ? Not after shunning the glory before .!!

It`ll be Van bronkhurst with some other Dutch gadgie . Although only after " extensive interviews " with all the top notch International managers who are gagging for it.
    Y`know ; Martinez, Zidane , Simeone . All the TrueBlooz ?

Jings. Horrible thought that. Simeone at greyskull . Imagine the levels they could sink too wwith on field thuggery !!
    That thought fair ruined my weekend.

Jings. Horrible thought that. Simeone at greyskull . Imagine the levels they could sink too wwith on field thuggery !!
    ..... shaks ma heid ....

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    ..... shaks ma heid ....
    Oh aye , that one again ?

I was too old to watch the cartoons. Never watched Tiswas either, mind.

Well, he`s been blowing smoke up their backside all season , with his media presence.

But , I can`t see them allowing him to get it ? Not after shunning the glory before .!!

It`ll be Van bronkhurst with some other Dutch gadgie . Although only after " extensive interviews " with all the top notch International managers who are gagging for it.
    Y`know ; Martinez, Zidane , Simeone . All the TrueBlooz ?

A genuine question. Could they be more thuggish than Hurlock, Souness & Forsyth?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    A genuine question. Could they be more thuggish than Hurlock, Souness & Forsyth?
    Going back in time they also had a player, Willie Woodburn, banned sine die.

A club with a history of shame.

It'll never be McInnes.
    A manager that's already turned them down and has since been sacked by Aberdeen?....Nah.

It won't be anyone that they have to pay money for either.

What about Jock Wallace? I presume he's already in hell so just someone that makes sure that they wear the correct colour socks.

Never watched Tiswas either, mind.
    Sally James.....

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Sally James.....
    No track record in the Scottish game, I think that rules her out.
    Last edited by krakowdon; 12-11-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    A quote from Tom English from the BBC Website today about Slippy: “In three seasons, he won one piece of silverware at a cost, in transfer fees, of many million and rapidly rising operating losses. In one season, St Johnstone's Callum Davidson won two trophies on a budget of washers. There's no getting away from that.”

In other words, Slippy bought the title win, simultaneously almost bankrupted the Newco and swiftly did a runner when the cupboard was bare. Oh dear, Slippy Hubbard!
    I like Tam Guff, he’s nae feart to say it like it is on BBC Sportsound , much to the dismay of all the hun sympathizers.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Sally James.....
    Nae my type, obviously there were a couple of attractions but definitely nae a looker.

Page 458 of 489 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468 ... LastLast