+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 461 of 489 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    There’s been a change of mind, and huns are now to be allowed in.

****ing cheese-eating no surrender monkeys.
    That's nice. I had the cheese eating surrender monkeys bit but didn't think off adding in the 'no'.

Bravo.

The French cops won't be soft on the Sevco fans like the Glasgow polis. If they get the water cannon out, they should add some soap to it and give the huns a rare wash.

Guillaume d'oranger

sevco get Borussia Dortmund in Europa League, first leg in Dortmund. One to get the popcorn and beers in for as should be a most enjoyable 90 minutes with Haaland and co running riot, 4-0 or 5-0 sounds about right

Court ruling in favour of My Cashleigh over the Raging, with some sort of compensatory payment of 7-8 figure proportions, apparently.

The only links I can find are The Sun and something called “Ibrox News”, so to **** with opening them to hairst the detail.

Murdo Fraser tantrum incoming…

Court ruling in favour of My Cashleigh over the Raging, with some sort of compensatory payment of 7-8 figure proportions, apparently.

The only links I can find are The Sun and something called “Ibrox News”, so to **** with opening them to hairst the detail.

Murdo Fraser tantrum incoming…
    I decided to get the disinfectant out and have a little read so the gist of it is that they have already lost the case to Sports Direct and this is just about trying to decide how much sevco have to pay in damages. This particular case was over whether Sports Direct were entitled to get access to the Castore/sevco deal and how much money they have made as this will form part of the loss that Sports Direct have suffered. SD won the case so sevco/castore now have to disclose the commercial details of their merchandising deal, which one assumes can only add to the amount that sevco have to pay to Uncle Mike. I feel gutted for them!!!!

Flying Pigs' column in today's normally-complicit Psycho & Junta goes rogue under the byline of ex-Don (he says) Kenny Cordiner:

CAVA KENNY CORDINER, THE FOOTBALL PUNDIT WHO NEVER SETTLED OUT OF COURT
    Football fans got good news this week, with Nicola Stugeron saying that we can all pile into the stands again from Monday. I’m not an expert on incommunicology, but I is delighted that the Codona’s Virus has decided not to enter football stadiums just in time for the end of the winter break.
    This is great news for the Dandies, who face The Rangers on Tuesday night in a classic three-pointer at Pittodrie.
    The Rangers gets a lot of stick from the Dons fans because, while they is technologically a brand new club, they still claim all the titles what the original club won. Even the ones they got while they was fiddling their taxes.
    But, inadvertently, their example could be a lifeboat for another national figure what has come a cropper.
    Poor Prince Andrew has had a difficult few months. He’s had his good name dragged through the mud, had to exclude hisself from lucrative Lynx advertising contracts by admitting that he can’t sweat, and been forced to relive the hell of a trip to Pizza Express in Woking.
    On top of that, the poor lad has had to hand back all of his royal and military titles to the Queen. My old mum once constipated my Mitre size five after I got mud all over her washing playing headers and volleys in our drying green, so I can really emphasise with how Andrew must be feeling.
    I says to her I says: “Come on, mum, it’s only mud.” And she says: “Mud sticks, Kenneth, especially when it’s proper thick mud like that and it’s definitely your fault.”
    But, if Andrew follows Scottish football, he’ll know that there is a solution. All he has to do is start calling his self “The” Prince Andrew and all that titles will be his again.

Flying Pigs' column in today's normally-complicit Psycho & Junta goes rogue under the byline of ex-Don (he says) Kenny Cordiner:

CAVA KENNY CORDINER, THE FOOTBALL PUNDIT WHO NEVER SETTLED OUT OF COURT
    Football fans got good news this week, with Nicola Stugeron saying that we can all pile into the stands again from Monday. I’m not an expert on incommunicology, but I is delighted that the Codona’s Virus has decided not to enter football stadiums just in time for the end of the winter break.
    This is great news for the Dandies, who face The Rangers on Tuesday night in a classic three-pointer at Pittodrie.
    The Rangers gets a lot of stick from the Dons fans because, while they is technologically a brand new club, they still claim all the titles what the original club won. Even the ones they got while they was fiddling their taxes.
    But, inadvertently, their example could be a lifeboat for another national figure what has come a cropper.
    Poor Prince Andrew has had a difficult few months. He’s had his good name dragged through the mud, had to exclude hisself from lucrative Lynx advertising contracts by admitting that he can’t sweat, and been forced to relive the hell of a trip to Pizza Express in Woking.
    On top of that, the poor lad has had to hand back all of his royal and military titles to the Queen. My old mum once constipated my Mitre size five after I got mud all over her washing playing headers and volleys in our drying green, so I can really emphasise with how Andrew must be feeling.
    I says to her I says: “Come on, mum, it’s only mud.” And she says: “Mud sticks, Kenneth, especially when it’s proper thick mud like that and it’s definitely your fault.”
    But, if Andrew follows Scottish football, he’ll know that there is a solution. All he has to do is start calling his self “The” Prince Andrew and all that titles will be his again.

Just heard that the rangers are trying to get Tuesday nights game postponed. Apparently 4 of their referees have Covid 😂

Page 461 of 489 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast