+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 464 of 489 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    10 years ago today the original Rangers went into administration.

What a great day that was.
    *Sniff"*

That's a lovely thing to recall. A real thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    10 years ago today the original Rangers went into administration.

What a great day that was.
    Only surpassed by Liquidation day, four months later on 14 June 2012. The only good thing that happened that awful week, with the concomitant joyous all-night virtual party on here the jube-jube atop the Stronach’s Bakery empire biscuit of life.

Die again you ****s.

Bobby Madden didn't give two likely penalties for sevco today - a sentence I never thought I would be writing as long as I lived.

Mind you he did find 8 minutes added time from nowhere to try to make up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Bobby Madden didn't give two likely penalties for sevco today - a sentence I never thought I would be writing as long as I lived.

Mind you he did find 8 minutes added time from nowhere to try to make up for it
    Yes, I had a chuckle to myself listening to these ridiculous hard-done-by claims on the car radio! I hope that Dortmund give them a hiding at Ibrox and I expect that they will.

Alan Pattullo is, admittedly a fan of TMSTID, but his Scotsman report on yesterday's cup-tie manages to put a cruncher in on the huns as he counsels TMSTID's board to get a ****ing grip (as if directors aren't capitalist running dog grips by nature):

"the old ditties, many of them featuring content that ought to keep the match observer present busy..."

"the return of the old, sadly-familiar songs were a message to the Rangers top brass: if there’s to be no consultation with supporters about a ‘friendly’with celtic in Australia, then all bets are off."

"A home Scottish Cup tie against an attractive team should have been the tonic Dundee required after their league struggles. When will they next have an opportunity to reach Hampden? It was instead an onerous afternoon in front of a historic low home crowd for a game against either side of the old firm. The fans had voted with their feet after Nelms’ refusal to negotiate with Rangers to lower the entry cost. The £30 price of a ticket was a shameful sum to ask fans of both sides to pay in these straitened times when it was already clear the attendance would be compromised by live television coverage. As it turned out, broadcast loudly and clearly, the rows of empty seats in the home stands were not the only embarrassment."

Nothing to see or hear here, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Alan Pattullo is, admittedly a fan of TMSTID, but his Scotsman report on yesterday's cup-tie manages to put a cruncher in on the huns as he counsels TMSTID's board to get a ****ing grip (as if directors aren't capitalist running dog grips by nature):

"the old ditties, many of them featuring content that ought to keep the match observer present busy..."

"the return of the old, sadly-familiar songs were a message to the Rangers top brass: if there’s to be no consultation with supporters about a ‘friendly’with celtic in Australia, then all bets are off."

"A home Scottish Cup tie against an attractive team should have been the tonic Dundee required after their league struggles. When will they next have an opportunity to reach Hampden? It was instead an onerous afternoon in front of a historic low home crowd for a game against either side of the old firm. The fans had voted with their feet after Nelms’ refusal to negotiate with Rangers to lower the entry cost. The £30 price of a ticket was a shameful sum to ask fans of both sides to pay in these straitened times when it was already clear the attendance would be compromised by live television coverage. As it turned out, broadcast loudly and clearly, the rows of empty seats in the home stands were not the only embarrassment."

Nothing to see or hear here, move along.
    But we “need them” vintage min - just ask Milne.

The thought of football without those vermin just doesn’t compute with the powers that be, both in the SFA or more shamefully all the clubs.

We had the chance to change things, the clubs - or rather Milne and celtic - refused.

Now we’re back pretty much exactly where we were pre 2012 - fuuckin great eh, thanks a bunch Milne, you cuunt.

That said, the complete refusal of Sky (one of the most nauseatingly virtue signalling organisations on the face of the earth) and other media and broadcasters, to take any sort of proper stand against the embarrassing shyte that mob come away with is hypocritical and utterly pathetic.

If it was wifies, black players or another minority they were singing about - all hell would break loose - as it is for some reason, it just gets ignored.

Fuuck the lot of them frankly…

What can you expect with sectarianism being at the heart of the SFA?

Semi final of the cup coming up.

No surprises who gets the Catholic end and who gets the Protestant end of Hampden.

Who forgot to heat the balls?

"Rangers call in the police as they warn over a season ticket scam"

How ironic. Who pays for the police? The taxpayer. Who didn't pay their taxes.......

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    "Rangers call in the police as they warn over a season ticket scam"

How ironic. Who pays for the police? The taxpayer. Who didn't pay their taxes.......
    I don't think self awareness or shame are in the new hun dictionary

Page 464 of 489 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474 ... LastLast