+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 470 of 489 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

The Seville police should put some soap in their water cannons. Sevco fans could do with a good wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That was bizarre. Multiple accounts all blowing smoke up their @rse. Weirdos
    They’re nae Dons fans - simple as that.

I actually canna believe those cuunts have made it this far - absolutely horrendous. They are genuinely not very good, incredible really.

The main comfort is the fact they will absolutely disgrace themselves as usual so we can all laugh like fuuck at that.

They kicked fuuck out of each other and their city when “celebrating” stopping 10IAR. Seville has absolutely no chance - poor fuuckers.

If Frankfurt can deal wi them on the pitch (surely there is one half decent team in the Bundesliga as I’ve nae seen one yet) and the Spanish constabulary do their usual and take no prisoners off the park then an absolutely disgusting situation can still have a happy ending.

The alternative just doesn’t bear thinking about tbh…

Dear Seville

Manchester police dogs take no shyte from these yahoos. Bring a few in on loan. That’ll sort it out.

You’re welcome.

57v

This is a dreadful situation partly brought about by easy draws in the early rounds.

In European terms they are not a good team. I mean we took 4 points from them in our worst season in 10 years. It would have been more had the referees not helped them. Is the Scottish League that good that the team that is the first losers can win in Europe and can have as many teams in the top two Euro competitions as the English league, with it's multi millions? Something just doesn't look right.

IF they somehow manage to win it'll be their first star. Even if the collaborators at the SFA permit them to claim two stars they will ALWAYS be second to that distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    There were Aberdeen fans on Twitter last night congratulating Rangers and saying how great it was for Scottish football!

I was losing all hope until I read a tweet from an ex prominent poster of this parish, who restored my faith in Aberdeen fans.

Fu ck the zombies all all their horrible fans.

Ffs that’s embarrassing! Anyway I agree the final could descend into off field carnage . Can somebody help me out please , how does that Kaiser Chiefs song go again ? Quite appropriate considering it’s German opposition as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That was bizarre. Multiple accounts all blowing smoke up their @rse. Weirdos
    Glad I wasn't the only one to think it, but bizarre it was. Weirdos about covers it, the same weirdos from this part of the country that still vote tory and possibly go down to England to watch their EPL team of choice, whilst popping along to "todders" for when their blue nosed heros from Govan call into town.

Strange times.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Wrong on so many levels.
    As to the final, I feel for the people of Seville.
    Eintracht took 30k to Barca, they'll need a proper Seville calculator to count their support.
    They had an interesting banner relating to Her Maj at the semi. If that makes an appearance at the final it may wind the inbreds up somewhat.

As to the Unhygienics, they'll travel in massive numbers also.
    "Huvtae tek mair than ra tims did byraway....." and they've never been what you'd call ambassadorial when going abroad.

I think this could get entertainingly ugly.

Ich bin ein Eintract Frankfurter.
    As long as they don't win and you don't have any family or loved ones living there I think it's going to be hilarious

I have no worries that before and after the match will be funny as f'uck as 50,000 Germans, combined with the National Police (them of the armed variety) take no sh1t from the scum.

However I am worried to hell about the match as Frankfurt are the second of two sh1te teams to make the final so I fear the worst

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-Ham-fans.html

What the sevconians have to look forward to in Seville!!

Pwopah nawtee!

Page 470 of 489 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480 ... LastLast