+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 480 of 489 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

The fűcking state of THIS

https://twitter.com/EveningExpress/s...54start%3D1620

In Aberdeenshire FFS.

A trip hame is needed, brochred. I hope there’s a plant hire company in the Broch so that the required “essential maintenance” can be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

In Aberdeenshire FFS.

A trip hame is needed, brochred. I hope there’s a plant hire company in the Broch so that the required “essential maintenance” can be completed.
    And Social Services should be informed about the mistreatment of children.

In Aberdeenshire FFS.

Ooh that's a fμcking state and no mistake.

You should put a warning up on your post.
    I'm going to have to find some carbolic soap to wash my eyes out with now.

In Aberdeenshire FFS.

Absolutely ashamed, used to be more tims in my youth. Plant hire wouldn't be sufficient, I'll nip along and see if Faslane has any spares to bomb the Fuucker

I hope there’s a plant hire company in the Broch so that the required “essential maintenance” can be completed.
    Ah wis hopin' this was a call for some teuchter tae ging on wi' a fkn Kubota digger tae scrape a permanent smile on fkn Morelos's coupon!

Alas, I am underwhelmed (Underwhelmed: def: Scunnered, Pissed aff, lost a shillin' and found a ha'penny, thought Ah was textin Maggie Broon .. til Daphne turned up wi her phone. Imagined ma first sight o' pishflaps would mak ma hert skip a beat ... Ah was right ... jist the wrang wye! )

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Absolutely ashamed, used to be more tims in my youth. Plant hire wouldn't be sufficient, I'll nip along and see if Faslane has any spares to bomb the Fuucker
    I look forward to the outcome, and the re-classification of the street as Brochernobyl.

Maybe, and I'm just spit-balling here, a local from the Broch could seek out this "local attraction" and post the full address on here, simply to allow people to view same.

And if some posters decide that the structural integrity of the "local attraction" be assured by ensuring a steady stream of taxis and Pizza/Indian/Chinese delivery vehicles drive over it in quick succession, well, it would only be neighbourly.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Maybe, and I'm just spit-balling here, a local from the Broch could seek out this "local attraction" and post the full address on here, simply to allow people to view same.

And if some posters decide that the structural integrity of the "local attraction" be assured by ensuring a steady stream of taxis and Pizza/Indian/Chinese delivery vehicles drive over it in quick succession, well, it would only be neighbourly.
    I believe that the staunch William Arthur of Bayview Court, Seaton never tired of 0300 hrs deliveries of dough-based Mediterranean snacks.

Bring back the auld site, Jeff min, ye radge o hell and several surrounding postal districts etc etc

In Aberdeenshire FFS.

Ach, at least the locals will have a handy location should they get caught short in need of a dump deter the pub.

The mair skittery the better.

Page 480 of 489 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482 ... LastLast