+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 482 of 489 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    One of my all time favourite photos. I only hope the dog got a tetanus jab.
    There were so many great pics from that night but this was my favourite. Love how you can see the reflection of the huns face, splattered across the riot shield

Name:  HUN.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  74.8 KB

I can’t seem to find it, but the day after the Manchester feds took revenge for decades of cûntage, a well-known sports journalist sent a pic of a banner declaring “Welcome home losers” hanging from the M74 overpass at Gretna.

On Radio Scotland, foul-mouthed Aileen Clark (thereby lives another exaggerated tale) was offering insights to the Low Emissions Zone which was introduced in Glasgow today. On being quizzed about the sanctions for infringement, she said that these were penaties, that would be delivered by post. I’ll bet there’s huge excitement at Ibrox, as this may mean Tavernier might get an afternoon off now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    On Radio Scotland, foul-mouthed Aileen Clark (thereby lives another exaggerated tale) was offering insights to the Low Emissions Zone which was introduced in Glasgow today. On being quizzed about the sanctions for infringement, she said that these were penaties, that would be delivered by post. I’ll bet there’s huge excitement at Ibrox, as this may mean Tavernier might get an afternoon off now and again.
    I wonder if the LEZ includes Mordor and Porkheid?
    Plenty of toxic emissions emanating from them.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by listener1903 View Post
    Bloody cheek!
    I'll take the dog over the hun every time.

Attachment 24239
    Ah it’s easy to laugh, but spare a thought for how long it must have taken for that poor dug to get the taste out of its mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by don_in View Post
    Ah it’s easy to laugh, but spare a thought for how long it must have taken for that poor dug to get the taste out of its mouth!
    I think there was a story on a similar line in that radge Blind Lemon’s book about Maurice the Butcher’s Brother. Ah, the auld auld site, Jeff min ye radgy fupper o fupp and several surrounding postal code areas etc etc.

There was a hun on the train I just got off in Burton on Trent. He had a tattoo on his leg with the club badge and five stars (for the five years they spent in the lower leagues, I presume).

I was disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    There was a hun on the train I just got off in Burton on Trent. He had a tattoo on his leg with the club badge and five stars (for the five years they spent in the lower leagues, I presume).

I was disgusted.
    Vaseline around the nostrils can help with the smell.

Page 482 of 489 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484 ... LastLast