+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 489 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Was his first game back the pumping at Pittodrie?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    This harks back to Jock Wallace's first move when he returned as r*****s boss.
    New training regime?
    No.
    New tactical system?
    No.
    Raft of new signings?
    No.
    He brought back the "up to our knees in Fenian blood" socks.
    Speaking of them. Why did they hardly wear them in the lower leagues(mostly wore white) but then wore them in the Premier. Hmmmmm i wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Was his first game back the pumping at Pittodrie?
    Think it was the 5-1 game? Black (2), Simpson, McDougall, McQueen pen ?
    Also, my memory may be fading and I may be exaggerating my feelings of disgust for the Daily Retard, but I have a recollection the headline on the back page on the day of the game, his first game back, was "No surrender" - I may be making that up in my head though :-)

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    This harks back to Jock Wallace's first move when he returned as r*****s boss.
    New training regime?
    No.
    New tactical system?
    No.
    Raft of new signings?
    No.
    He brought back the "up to our knees in Fenian blood" socks.
    Not that I remember Jock Wallace, but I was saying something similar the other day to a mate of mine about how Pedro has no actual plan, other than to play the anti-Celtic card and sign a few "exotic" foreigners. When we and Celtic give them their first pumpings of the season, all of that will be turned on its head. Personally, I dont think the man is mentally stable... when the pressure mounts he will struggle massively.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Not that I remember Jock Wallace, but I was saying something similar the other day to a mate of mine about how Pedro has no actual plan, other than to play the anti-Celtic card and sign a few "exotic" foreigners. When we and Celtic give them their first pumpings of the season, all of that will be turned on its head. Personally, I dont think the man is mentally stable... when the pressure mounts he will struggle massively.
    They always go on about needing a "Rangers man" and to be fair they are right. Anyone else just doesn't get it. Rangers purpose is to get one over Celtic and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Also, my memory may be fading and I may be exaggerating my feelings of disgust for the Daily Retard, but I have a recollection the headline on the back page on the day of the game, his first game back, was "No surrender" - I may be making that up in my head though :-)
    Oh that was fckg great! He reintroduced the fat DJ too and the hordes expected a second coming

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We won 3-0. Simmie, Hewiit and Porteus scored.

We were locked out in the days before we had season tickets. Big fechts all over town that day.

I never understood the "Fenian blood" sock thing, as surely then the bottom would have been red, and the top black instead of the other way round. Enlighten me.

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...4&squad=Senior
    Last edited by 57vintage; 04-07-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Strikethrough option unavailable? Pah.

I wiznae locked oot.

It was f'ukin hilarious.

But I thought Pedro liked the colour green

C'mon Progres.............dump this crap out of a comp they shouldn't even be in

Page 51 of 489 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast