+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 422 of 489 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If Sevco hadn't got a kit deal, they would have had to play football in their pants.
    ****in ****s were playing in their training tops a few 3 years ago in european quals. Embarrassment of a club.

Kit deal is a fecking joke
    They will never get 20 million out of those cowboys
    Read Canstore mission statement what a load of utter pish
    Bottom line, SEVCO actually had to put out a tender to get anyone on board
    Not one of the major sports shirt merchandise suppliers respond or wanted to touch them
    Due diligence done.....ya right

Fit’s all this pish about “taking a knee” (low-rent patronising virtue-signalling) and the knuckle-dragging scum****s girning about it?

The ****s have been whining for nigh-on 32 years since that ****ing drunken jug-lugged kebab-cruching ***** Durrant had his knee taken. ****ing wrap it. ****ing filth.

Other than that, I hold no strong views on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Fit’s all this pish about “taking a knee” (low-rent patronising virtue-signalling) and the knuckle-dragging scum****s girning about it?

The ****s have been whining for nigh-on 32 years since that ****ing drunken jug-lugged kebab-cruching ***** Durrant had his knee taken. ****ing wrap it. ****ing filth.

Other than that, I hold no strong views on the matter.
    Didn't Phil Boersma take the knee?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Didn't Phil Boersma take the knee?
    Rangers very vocal in Supporting BLM. Rangers very silent on sectarianism. What a surprise. If Scotland are to follow England's on BLM, it would be great if the SPFL pulse combine it with "religion doesn't matter" or something like that. Somehow I doubt it.

Maybe the SFA will take the opportunity in the other semi to put Hearts fans in the East End and Hibs fans in the West End of Hampden.

Or would that be taking it too far?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    "religion doesn't matter" or something like that.
    That would be ace. I absolutely would "take the knee" for that. Can you imagine the uproar in weegieland.

As if we needed confirmation.

Apologies to anyone from Strathbogie who is thinking, “ And fit’s wrang wi that, like?”

Name:  CA7A10C9-5B66-4E0B-B2D4-2649B40DC951.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  7.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Not only couldn’t they afford him, there are no circumstances under which we’d sell to them.

The backlash of AFC willingly selling any of our best players to them would be ferocious. Just not worth it.

We had no choice with Judas & the rat, but willingly selling? Nah, not happening.

We finally after all these years seem to have a chairman who gets the fans and understands their mindset. He’ll know any dealings with the Hun - tribute act or not - would be an absolute no no.

Timothy are away to get 9IAR confirmed this week. Huns need the deflectors on big style. Cue fabricated transfer stories and hyping up a kit deal with the equivalent of Jimmy Corkhill flogging strips out the back of a van. Gullibles will lap it up naturally.

Fuuck the huns...
    From my undestanding the reason he understands the fans thinking is because he is a massive fan himself hence his investment in the club. I think you are right, money isnae the issue it once was (covid aside) and we ae not in a position we have to sell our good players.

hahahaha, Saw similar in a shop that was busy last year and a few of us looking for cards went "eh" out loud? then clicked.
    Tbf they have the incest market well covered with that range too ;-)

Page 422 of 489 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast