+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 338 of 489 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Very difficult to argue with that redscot. The simple fact is the SPFL SFA are scared sh!tless of the two cheeks and in particularly the huns I'd go as far to say coelution has happened many times. So we are wasting our time with them. So we know SFA et'al and Sevco will do absolutely nothing. So EUFA must step up to the plate. As for " a bit closer to home" if your referring to Milne I agree with you his blinkered fence sitting is disgraceful.
    When and I paraphrase "civil unrest in the streets" are used as a reason why a new Ibrox club must be allowed straight back into the league set up I think we know it's a stacked deck.

Absolute circus and I'm amazed we still bother going to games. It's stupid really.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    a new Ibrox club must be allowed straight back into the league
    Hemmin...

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Hemmin...
    I worded it very carefully. Please read it again 👍

I think they are closing a part of a stand as there is a big uefa banner to be draped over the seats. I read earlier that the huns said 'lets invade the closed off part of the stand' fkn reprobates min.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    the huns said 'lets invade the closed off part of the stand' fkn reprobates min.
    Just like their promise to boycott away games it won't happen.

Listened to Michael Stewart the other night on BBC Sportsound. He quite rightly pointed out Newco and thier toxic support stuck in the dark ages. His agurement was the clubs idea to sell Orange shirts was based on the need to exploit the bigoted support needs and desires to show their sectarian support to the protestant cause and hence increase revenue streams

Billy Dodds and ****wit Ferguson simply amazingly attempted to defend the sale of Orange shirts saying it was not based on the toxic clubs sectarian values.

It was painfully embrassing listening to both Dodds and Ferguson trying to deflect and squim and remain in total denial of the clubs attitude and exploitation of their fans through shirt sales to pacify the bigots and culture of the club

Newco ex players for ever toxic and totally vile. The embrassing culture lives on but we can smile knowing thier club died

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Listened to Michael Stewart the other night on BBC Sportsound. He quite rightly pointed out Newco and thier toxic support stuck in the dark ages. His agurement was the clubs idea to sell Orange shirts was based on the need to exploit the bigoted support needs and desires to show their sectarian support to the protestant cause and hence increase revenue streams

Billy Dodds and ****wit Ferguson simply amazingly attempted to defend the sale of Orange shirts saying it was not based on the toxic clubs sectarian values.

It was painfully embrassing listening to both Dodds and Ferguson trying to deflect and squim and remain in total denial of the clubs attitude and exploitation of their fans through shirt sales to pacify the bigots and culture of the club

Newco ex players for ever toxic and totally vile. The embrassing culture lives on but we can smile knowing thier club died
    Aye the orange shirt final at Hampden was quite the spectacle. Of course that was chosen because they had two Dutch players and a cloggy manager. Nothing all to do with bent billy.

Another one is running out at Ibrox to 'follow follow'. The official words are innocuous enough but the club know fine well some words are changed by the fans to "**** the pope and the Vatican" yet they continue to play it.

They do still run out to that don't they?

Aye the orange shirt final at Hampden was quite the spectacle. Of course that was chosen because they had two Dutch players and a cloggy manager. Nothing all to do with bent billy.

Another one is running out at Ibrox to 'follow follow'. The official words are innocuous enough but the club know fine well some words are changed by the fans to "**** the pope and the Vatican" yet they continue to play it.

They do still run out to that don't they?
    Is that a retorical question, Billy?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Is that a retorical question, Billy?
    It's a question. That's fit the funny squiggle at the end of my final sentence denotes.

I worded it very carefully. Please read it again 👍
    I ****ing QUOTED it, numbnuts. There is no ‘back’. The ****ing filthy rancid rotten putrid decaying corrupt right wing edifice snuffed it. Liquidated. No more. Perished. Deid.

Page 338 of 489 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast