+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 471 of 489 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Oh dear, oh dear. The new club still has only 1 (ONE) trophy in it's entire existance despite spending £10/ annum to buy trophies.

Shame (but not really) 😁😆

I wonder if Milne has his ticket booked?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I wonder if Milne has his ticket booked?
    Given the sterling service he’s given to the scum over the years, you’d have thought Sevco would give him a comp - the hun cuunt.

Is it my imagination, or some shift in my perception? .... or have Ryhun Jack and Scott Wrightwing's faces transformed in some wye that maks them look mair hunnish than afore they joined the 'queen's eleven from royal blue heaven'?

Ah seriously dinna visually recognise them onymair as the same guys fa used tae play for The Famous.

Maybe it's jist me ... cos Ah remember as a primary school kid, lookin at fitba cards an' thinkin Celtic players had a certain, common stance an' facial 'attitude' that rendered the colour o' their strips irrelevant ... that 'let's aa fold wer airms, puff wer chests an' try an' look like Bertie Auld' thing. ... then again maybe it's nae jist me ... cos fan Ah wis first collectin fitba cards, Ah had nae idea that the VicTims had won a European Trophy ... ***k ... Ah'd barely learned fit Europe wis! .... but Ah could pick a fkn Tim oot o' a line up.

Mair (much mair) recently, Ah reckon Ah could dae the same wi' huns ... and Ah def think, as Ah said earlier but canna explain, the aforementioned ex-Dons have facially devolved in a hunnish direction.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Is it my imagination, or some shift in my perception? .... or have Ryhun Jack and Scott Wrightwing's faces transformed in some wye that maks them look mair hunnish than afore they joined the 'queen's eleven from royal blue heaven'?

Ah seriously dinna visually recognise them onymair as the same guys fa used tae play for The Famous.

Maybe it's jist me ... cos Ah remember as a primary school kid, lookin at fitba cards an' thinkin Celtic players had a certain, common stance an' facial 'attitude' that rendered the colour o' their strips irrelevant ... that 'let's aa fold wer airms, puff wer chests an' try an' look like Bertie Auld' thing. ... then again maybe it's nae jist me ... cos fan Ah wis first collectin fitba cards, Ah had nae idea that the VicTims had won a European Trophy ... ***k ... Ah'd barely learned fit Europe wis! .... but Ah could pick a fkn Tim oot o' a line up.

Mair (much mair) recently, Ah reckon Ah could dae the same wi' huns ... and Ah def think, as Ah said earlier but canna explain, the aforementioned ex-Dons have facially devolved in a hunnish direction.
    Think you might be onto summit: last few games I've seen Wright, he has a shade of green about the coupon...strange looking fella

How do you ken ET’s a hun?

Because he looks like one.

18…

17…

sevco up to their old tricks again. They have been accused of conspiring to illegally fix the prices of club merchandise - trying to rip off the orcs for the price of their XXXXL shirts. If found guilty could be fined up to 10% of annual revenue.

The hits just keep on coming

7…

Page 471 of 489 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481 ... LastLast