+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 429 of 489 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Scum being shownup for the scum they are. Different club still Scotland's shame.
    Och cut them a bit of slack. If we were going to win our first ever top division title we'd probably go a bit nuts as well

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yeah I saw the video as well,with the amount of them that are there I would imagine the COVID levels will be rising in Glasgow in the next few weeks.
    SEVCO fans coming out of the woods now. They walked away in 2012 when their club died in huge numbers .
    None of then lifted a finger to help them when they died

The Walking Dead have reappeared

55 Titles thats so funny. One title only

54 Titles belong to the deadclub. Some how they just cannot grasp it

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    SEVCO fans coming out of the woods now. They walked away in 2012 when their club died in huge numbers .
    None of then lifted a finger to help them when they died

The Walking Dead have reappeared

55 Titles thats so funny. One title only

54 Titles belong to the deadclub. Some how they just cannot grasp it
    Oh they grasp it alright. They just choose to make up fairy stories to cover the inconvenient facts.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Och cut them a bit of slack. If we were going to win our first ever top division title we'd probably go a bit nuts as well
    After their cheating, the governing bodies compliance in their cheating, their non payment of tax, their non payment of other monies owed, the belief they are above the law and the rules, their sectarianism, their ridiculous influence on the Scottish establishment, their fans entitlement culture, their refusal to even acknowledge their clubs misbahaviour and their forgetfulness about "storming" through the leagues ( remember Motherwell?) - I do not think I'll be cutting them any slack.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    After their cheating, the governing bodies compliance in their cheating, their non payment of tax, their non payment of other monies owed, the belief they are above the law and the rules, their sectarianism, their ridiculous influence on the Scottish establishment, their fans entitlement culture, their refusal to even acknowledge their clubs misbahaviour and their forgetfulness about "storming" through the leagues ( remember Motherwell?) - I do not think I'll be cutting them any slack.
    Totally agree. Their Unionist/Hun/Tory chums have helped them get away with it. Even more galling to see there's more aberdonians than weegies in the Hun squad.

Stewart Milne and Andrew Considine will be fair chuffed with the huns winning the title...they both wanted a strong Rangers.

The media numpties seem to think that a 9 year old club has won 55 league titles. They need to be reminded of their own headlines.

Won the league? More like been handed the league by the 11 other truly awful teams in the division. Celtic have been horrendous this season. Hibs have been honking. We have been beyond terrible. Livingston had an insane run of results but are generally woeful. And these are the top teams - just think of how attrocious you have to be to be below that pile of rubbish in the league.

Rangers have been the best team by far and therefore deserve their win - but this has got to be the worst season of Scottish football in living memory. I can't actually remember another season where literaly every other team has stunk so badly. If we had even had an "average" McInnes season we'd have surely finished above Celtic in 2nd place.

To sum up... this season has been a total non-event. We should just call it off now as everyone's lost interest. I don't really care whether we finish 3rd, 4th or 5th now. Just make it stop.

Imagine the celebrations at Chez Milne just now with Wiggy and Mc Hunnis. Scenes.

F’uck the huns, and f’uck those who follow them and pander to them.

Page 429 of 489 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479 ... LastLast