+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 475 of 489 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    See Sevco have been fined £225.000 for ripping off their OWN fans ! In collusion with JD Sports over charged on replica kits. Is there any depths this truly evil entity won't stoop too !
    Fined by the courts? That's nothing to them. Following on from their previous incarnation they will have no issues with following history and ignoring courts rulings AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Sevco fans in Liverpool last night. Singing the English National Anthem to the English and getting booed, Is not only hilarious but for that 5cum utter humiliation. Rule Brittiana got the same treatment. A number of Liverpool murals were also defaced.

As The late Journo Ian Archer said ..“This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist.” True then true now !

They don't.

Thread title says all that needs saying.

Sevco are the only team in the champions league with 0 goals and 0 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Sevco are the only team in the champions league with 0 goals, 0 points, 0 history, O hygiene and 0 class.
    fify.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Sevco are the only team in the champions league with 0 goals and 0 points.
    I laughed at that this morning when I looked at the positions in the various Tables - their closest rival was a team that had scored 0 goals but had a point, presumably from a goalless draw, as I recall. Celtic can’t be far behind.

Just a wee bit about last nights annihilation of der Hun. I loved every minute loved every Liverpool goal but by far the bit I enjoyed most was...The sevco players applauding the empty seats,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Just a wee bit about last nights annihilation of der Hun. I loved every minute loved every Liverpool goal but by far the bit I enjoyed most was...The sevco players applauding the empty seats,
    My favourite piece was the last goal by the young lad Elliot scored towards the end. The goal was initially chalked off, but then given via VAR. The Liverpool players waiting to celebrate in front of their fans was priceless. And then to top it all off, when the goal was given, the young lad cross’s himself.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    My favourite piece was the last goal by the young lad Elliot scored towards the end. The goal was initially chalked off, but then given via VAR. The Liverpool players waiting to celebrate in front of their fans was priceless. And then to top it all off, when the goal was given, the young lad cross’s himself.
    Aye saw that

Just heard this one. Liverpool fan sitting at Ipox last night wi Rosery beads in hand, Big ugly hun leans across. Oi ye canna pray in here ya Scouse fenian ****, Ahm not prayin says the LFC fan Ahm keeping the score,

Page 475 of 489 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast