+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fighting

Fighting

Oh dear Gards..two off for fighting each other,what a showing up.. lol

It must be summat they put in the water Alf.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    It must be summat they put in the water Alf.
    Or it could be an overdose of butter pies..

I would have posted earlier than this but I have been stitching my sides up (Alf - split my sides laughing - got it now) - Hilarious, Beckford hasn't learned a great deal has he.

Oh and in case you missed it, we are now fourth. :-)

We probably won't see Gards for another six months now CB

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I would have posted earlier than this but I have been stitching my sides up (Alf - split my sides laughing - got it now) - Hilarious, Beckford hasn't learned a great deal has he.

Oh and in case you missed it, we are now fourth. :-)
    Your boys played really well,you could see the commitment there,all of the them playing for each other..this could be your season .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Your boys played really well,you could see the commitment there,all of the them playing for each other..this could be your season .
    It's about time it was... next four games, particularly Brighton and Reading, are crucial. We are capable of taking all the points off them then making a mess of Brentford and PNE, hopefully the K enders are all falling out right now and go on a losing streak.

Gards - come on laddy, gives us your thoughts on the debacle

It's about time it was... next four games, particularly Brighton and Reading, are crucial. We are capable of taking all the points off them then making a mess of Brentford and PNE, hopefully the K enders are all falling out right now and go on a losing streak.

i am doing a wenger, I didn't see any of it I am glad I was down in London with the Mrs so tbh honest only saw the 2– defeat. I will catch-up with PNE online and see what the Nobbers say.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Or it could be an overdose of butter pies..
    I have been reliably informed they used margarine instead of butter which of course is going to bring catastrophic results as seen on TV

It gives Beckford the perfect opportunity to be fully fit for the Leeds game and we all know what will happen in that game if he does play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)