+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA cup draw

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    luton away !!!!! doh

good draw that gards , stick it up em ( as BSA used to say ) they don't like it

Cheers BWFC and it's going to be a mammoth task however if Wenger plays a mix of kids and first teamers and we bring our AAA game you never know

What do you think of your draw against Palace, tough one without getting the fans all giddy. They are really struggling though this season and I can't see them playing all their first team as relegation looms for them.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Cheers BWFC and it's going to be a mammoth task however if Wenger plays a mix of kids and first teamers and we bring our AAA game you never know

What do you think of your draw against Palace, tough one without getting the fans all giddy. They are really struggling though this season and I can't see them playing all their first team as relegation looms for them.

you have a decent chance imo mate , as said they don't like it up em ...get in there faces etc
    as for my lot , well tbh mate were doing ok ( rode our luck once or twice ) the draw isn't a bad en tbh , despite there win Saturday am sure they will be wary of us , I just don't really fancy us to have a run & it might be a blessing given the squad size I guess

good luck mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12