+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Man City v Celtic

The huns and the dirty doon dabs really are vile.

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    will their be soldiers absailing down from the roof ??

will thier be cannon ?

will their be tanks ?

will their be BIG talk about " our boys " from those who failed to support them with dough rae mee in terms of rightful taxes ?

I wont be there if theres not !!
    Spoke to Iain and he said there will be none of that pish. Just hunners and hunners of candles. Perchance a spot of violence but only if folk go into bits of the hoose theyre no supoosed tae

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybrewster View Post
    Well my workmate (Iain if yer interested) would like to invite all Celtic fans to his 60th birthday party on Saturday. It's sure to be sure to be a right cracking wee do and there wil be a candle waving display every hour (60th minute - gerrit). Dont worry if you cannie make it on Saturday as there will be a do every week until his actual 60th which is in 2031.

Please note this invitation is strictly to celtic fans only as every other kunt will nae doot think only a total heid the baw would have a party every week yonks before the actual fekin birthday (but no the celic fans eh lol)

See yez on saturday

You obviously don't realise that's its the season that it was won,66-67 and not the actual date in 67, as the run up to the European cup win in 67 started in 66, the actual date of May the 25th 2017 will be 50 years to the day, I'm sure there will be more celebrations for you to get bilious over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    You obviously don't realise that's its the season that it was won,66-67 and not the actual date in 67, as the run up to the European cup win in 67 started in 66, the actual date of May the 25th 2017 will be 50 years to the day, I'm sure there will be more celebrations for you to get bilious over.
    Aye I knew you'd understand it. Iain's celebrating his 60th in the same decade and a hawf leading that up to it and not the actual date in 2031.

So nae need for anyone to get themselves all bilious

So bill celebrates not his years but his seasons, bill sounds thick.

Look who is mate is....

Who's bill ya thick alky

Och you, youre so biliousl

You call him Iain I know him as Bill, not a problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)