+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humza Yousof

Humza Yousof

This is a non story a mistake that anyone could have made. And for Billy Britain to try and make some political capital out of this, Show s him for what he is .. A daily mail esque Tory lickspittle.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    This is a non story a mistake that anyone could have made. And for Billy Britain to try and make some political capital out of this, Show s him for what he is .. A daily mail esque Tory lickspittle.
    Of course it's a story separatist boy. The transport minister gets caught driving without insurance, tut tut. I hope he gets hammered by the courts as he thoroughly deserves to be.
    He is also not very good at his job, incompetent to say the least. He is obviously not up to it as are most of the SNP.
    And whatever a Daily Mail esque Tory lickspittle is which I have no idea I would still rather be one of them every day of the week than a SNP braveheart, freedom fighter embarrassment
    Last edited by Bodie80; 09-12-2016 at 07:49 AM.

The worrying thing about this story is that police officers are trailing Scottish government ministers. Reminds me of MI5 briefing the tories in the late 70s against the labour government.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The worrying thing about this story is that police officers are trailing Scottish government ministers. Reminds me of MI5 briefing the tories in the late 70s against the labour government.
    I'm glad they caught him. Don't know if they trailed him or not though but let's hope he gets his just rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I'm glad they caught him. Don't know if they trailed him or not though but let's hope he gets his just rewards.
    Why not just hang every Independence supporter from the nearest tree and be done with it BoreBoy.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Why not just hang every Independence supporter from the nearest tree and be done with it BoreBoy.
    Boreboy coming from you, pot, kettle, black comes to mind
    Hanging is a bit strong Spameater but the chunt deserves all he gets as driving without insurance is a bad offence made worse by the fact he is Scotlands transport minister. Phucking idiot in more ways than one

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    so you have no problem with government ministers being targeted by police officers, you probably know the coppers involved

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    so you have no problem with government ministers being targeted by police officers, you probably know the coppers involved
    Timmydice's tim overhaul is now complete. He has the victim mentality and conspiracy mindset off to a fine art now. And he stinks of shyte.

The superhero ****age mutant nomark turtleheid has found the big boy forum, must have got his first pube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)