+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

It's looking more and more likely that he will get recalled from his loan spell at Wolves by Man.Utd. The player hasn't featured much of late anyway.

Cameron Borthwick-Jacksons Future

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    It's looking more and more likely that he will get recalled from his loan spell at Wolves by Man.Utd. The player hasn't featured much of late anyway.

Cameron Borthwick-Jacksons Future
    I wonder why he never got a look in, he always looked good for United when he got on.

Is it me (which it probably is!) or does this Old Gold and Black shirt wears heavy on players because it seems to me we sign footballers who have being playing well in the case of clubs below us and they loose their way here. We get players from bigger clubs like C -B Jackson who as you say Woodlands looked a decent signing but has under performed here, Coady from was it Sheff Weds who was playing well for them but has under performed here at Molineux. Even players like Sam Vokes who had a run out in the team but spent most of the time on the bench. Then when release them it is as if the shackles have been taken off and they play to their full potential. Is it the weight of expectation here? I am sure someone with better memory than me could compile a list of players who failed at Molineux but found success elsewhere after we let them go.. 2 come to me straight away Sam Vokes and Leigh Griffiths. But I know there are more.?

Quote Originally Posted by kensleftfoot View Post
    Is it me (which it probably is!) or does this Old Gold and Black shirt wears heavy on players because it seems to me we sign footballers who have being playing well in the case of clubs below us and they loose their way here. We get players from bigger clubs like C -B Jackson who as you say Woodlands looked a decent signing but has under performed here, Coady from was it Sheff Weds who was playing well for them but has under performed here at Molineux. Even players like Sam Vokes who had a run out in the team but spent most of the time on the bench. Then when release them it is as if the shackles have been taken off and they play to their full potential. Is it the weight of expectation here? I am sure someone with better memory than me could compile a list of players who failed at Molineux but found success elsewhere after we let them go.. 2 come to me straight away Sam Vokes and Leigh Griffiths. But I know there are more.?
    Mate, I hate to be cynical but nowadays maybe they just dont give a toss!

Actually KLF, I'm not sure I would include Leigh Griffiths in that list: a) Becaude IMO, I thought he played well for us and certainly scored a few goals and b) my recollection is that the manager at that time (KJ?) wanted to keep him, but HE wanted to go back home to Scotland and his girlfriend/child.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I wonder why he never got a look in, he always looked good for United when he got on.
    I was hoping and expecting to see him feature in a lot more of the games than he has.

Wolves signed Coady from Huddersfield Town. Andrew Surman and David Jones are two players that i can think of with regards to leaving Wolves and doing pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Wolves signed Coady from Huddersfield Town. Andrew Surman and David Jones are two players that i can think of with regards to leaving Wolves and doing pretty well.

Jason Roberts and Chris Marsden another couple I can think of.
    Oh and George Friend!
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 09-12-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Jason Roberts and Chris Marsden another couple I can think of.
    Oh and George Friend!
    Sam Winnall, Stephen Gleeson and Jason Shackell. There's probably quite a few more.

David Davis seems to be one of the first on the brum teamsheet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)