+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crewe 0, Crawley 2

Crewe 0, Crawley 2

Not much to say about this, must be one of the worst results of our modern era, truly woeful, what's to be done? apart from Lowe does Dagnall want out too? Depressing, really depressing.

On that showing it wouldn't bother me if they both went, and took Davis with them.

Totally awful performance today. Take out the two mistakes for the goals and we only managed one shot on goal in 90 minutes. The players could not pass to one another over the distance of 10 yards. The players are not bad players but lack confidence and this comes from a positive manager but it appears this manager is not positive. 2 wins out of 16 is very poor and we appear to be going down the same route as last year and I feel we will be in a relegation battle by the end of January. I want to see a new manager and this alone should lift the players and possibly get us back into the playoffs

Would Kenny Lunt get more out of the youngsters in the first team?

This is so similar to when Dario resigned. Talented players with no belief/ organisation/ will to win. Davis inherited a far more
    talented team. Davis leaves a demoralised bunch in need of belief and new ideas. It really is now or never. This team could push for the play-offs. With Davis, the non-league beckons.