+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bendtner

bendtner

did they get him on a free as no one can have paid money for him

Forest were dreadful tbh, none of them looked up for it and as for Bendtner I'd send him back where he came from, an absolute waste of space watching him play

We snuffed them out though, they never had a sniff and we did tell them our defence is probably the best in the league and its been good all season just the attack let us down at the beginning of the season, now we look a lot more dangerous in that department, still work to be done though. Need to make sure we cement the place in the top 6.

I can't wait to read the next Kenny burns article on how bad our defence is......oh no it can't be that, maybe it'll be about our lack of goals.........oh no wait, hmmm maybe it'll be that greggs was shut and he was hank marvin?

Forest fans blaming the loss on no Lansbury, Osborn tried his best Lansbury impression bless him but he hasn;t got that sly way of conning the ref

One Forest fan

"we should have 2 up and bent off before the own goal".

I wont be gloating about this win, they were absolute dog**** tbh and can take no satisfaction for their 3 wins before either, a s*** Ipswich side, a young inconsistent and defensively poor Barnsley, and a brought ref against Newcastle, and still needed a deflection to win it late on.

Onto QPR away

Obviously they missed Lansbury he's their best player But this thick manager puts a winger in midfield and leaves a good one ( Vaughn) on the bench Mind you they are always the only team who has injuries

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Obviously they missed Lansbury he's their best player But this thick manager puts a winger in midfield and leaves a good one ( Vaughn) on the bench Mind you they are always the only team who has injuries
    what if they sell lansbury in jan , as for fatty burns was a waste on field and a massive has been now i blame paper for asking him

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    did they get him on a free as no one can have paid money for him
    Yes we did.

The majority of our team was on a free.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    Yes we did.

The majority of our team was on a free.
    and it shows!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchTrimmed View Post
    and it shows!
    I don't disagree. Which is precisely why I don't care, it was an uphill struggle from the get go.

Apathy has set in after 18 years of mistreatment from the ownerships. The only pleasure in football these days is seeing you lot constantly cry at Wembley. Even England are ****.

Fawaz will look to cash in on Assomabibonga soon imo, that lad shouldn't be playing for a bottom half championship club imo, probably would hold his own with a lowe half prem club, He's one of the best strikers in this league when fully fit.

Not at all bothered about Lansbury, seems another average mid-fielder tbh but fawaz will cash in if an offer comes in imo.

Top 2 has gone imo and Brighton and Newcastle are a class above everyone else at this moment in time anyway so no complaints on that front, Norwich when they get their act together will be the others I fear tbh, Villa also. not expecting promotion this season, not after our start anyway.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)