+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My take on derby injustice

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Whoever made a complain about it deserves a ban IMO , how sad can some people be
    Sorry Topsy but I've responded to something that has been forwarded through the complaints system we have on MillersMad. To want to ban someone who is using it for what he/her beleives to be a genuin concern should be allowed to do so. To have other posters giving their two penneth doesn't serve any use other than confrontation.

I hope that I can serve everyone in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "It comes across as shouting"

Emphasis to accentuate a point being made is an essential part of communication - and as missing the point appears to be at epidemic levels with some on these forums - it seems appropriate to make such points more - let's say noticeable.

I am aware though that capitals on such forums are deemed as shouting - although this can diminish the communication for those that are hard of hearing.

Taking the P155 - sorry p115 is - in the most part the most entertaining part of participation.

However the use of direct slurs like:

"One drip short of a piss"

.....within the context of a football forum is apparently considered acceptable when the use of capital letters to emphasise one's point is not ?

With the mugging of the season in S6 still hurting - this penickerty point is also a moot one - although I do accept that CAPITALS within forums are associated with "shouting" !

I DO TAKE YOUR POINT FROG !

merry christmas ( in small letters ) to you and all on this forum.

Looking forward to the January window and the new manager.

History will bring forth the truth of what has happened this season - no level of censorship and misdirection will hide the truth it never does - looking forward to it !
    Mm!

Apology accepted - it was funny and only mentioned it in context of being accused of "SHOUTING" !

LOL !

IN FULL TIVOLI VOICE !

WE WILL SURVIVE AND ENJOY THE FIGHT !

Rotherham Owls.. and the "disallowed goal" the ref blew up before the ball went in the net for a push on Hutchinson.

Where did you get the info from for this? If you look at this clip around 8:10 the ref blows for the free kick to be taken then blows up after it's in the net, and what he saw I don't know.

Don't know how to post links but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSrxLE9qH14
    Last edited by Rotherman; 19-12-2016 at 07:46 PM. Reason: to add link

Mark Halsey on the ref show, http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/footb...sday-1-8297369

no pen, no red card, it was a goal...

hear his comments on the decision, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvGm6tt_NR4
    go to 8mins 40 secs..

Lets hope we never have to see that scumbag again. If pig fans want any more evidence of how poxy they were here it is...even piggy champion Carlton Palmer said we were robbed.

IF he turns up at NYS again I think he should be made aware that he might end up being suspended on a crossbar by certain appendages on his body.

Mind you Palmer does make me smoile when he says that we will get some dodgy decisipns going for us. Well I cant remember all season
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-12-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Quick ban millertop for complaining about complaining .
    And I want to complain about some gloves I bought from club shop one hand is warmer than the other.
    You`re supposed to wear both at the same time Pocket rocket...

No wonder you went to Spurley Hey Ho.....

If you stopped the P155 take on here it could end up like Tumbleweed...

Well I still want to complain Casper.

They didn't come with any instructions. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Well I still want to complain Casper.

They didn't come with any instructions. 
    You would need your young lad to decipher the instructions anyway.

Lmao, did lbj try to get Pocket Rocket banned because he called him one drip short of a p1ss?!?!

I am facking howling!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast