+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

I have read and contributed to this forum for many years now but it's time for me to leave. There used to be plenty of posters putting their views forward about our beloved rams. Banter as well but now the posters have slowly diminished. Posts about football have taken a back seat. How many topics end up by slating others. It now seems that I am in a minority in my non footballing views too. It seems I am wrong in supporting our country too. Wrong in wanting a Britain free from EU dictatorship. Wrong in saying immigration should be curbed. But now wrong in remembering people who gave their lives for this country. So it's time to say goodbye. I did enjoy being part of a Rams supporters forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ramspride View Post
    I have read and contributed to this forum for many years now but it's time for me to leave. There used to be plenty of posters putting their views forward about our beloved rams. Banter as well but now the posters have slowly diminished. Posts about football have taken a back seat. How many topics end up by slating others. It now seems that I am in a minority in my non footballing views too. It seems I am wrong in supporting our country too. Wrong in wanting a Britain free from EU dictatorship. Wrong in saying immigration should be curbed. But now wrong in remembering people who gave their lives for this country. So it's time to say goodbye. I did enjoy being part of a Rams supporters forum.
    I use other social media a lot and this place is more balanced than almost everywhere, if you want sycophantic agreement with everything you say, use facebook

I sorry you feel this way, but I understand your sentiment. Some people on here will be trying to stop us cheering an England goal, next.

Bub bye

C'mon RP...differences of opinion are just that...nothing more. Few people have taken more stick on here than Swale and I and we are definitely in the minority. You and I often disagree politically but equally, often agree about football. That's just how it is...nothing personal about it. Stick around and fight your corner.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    C'mon RP...differences of opinion are just that...nothing more. Few people have taken more stick on here than Swale and I and we are definitely in the minority. You and I often disagree politically but equally, often agree about football. That's just how it is...nothing personal about it. Stick around and fight your corner.
    RP stay on the board and nut's to other folks judgments, after all it's just a matter of opinion, RamAnag and Swale have had loads of stick on here because they think they're always right, especially politically even though the majority of us know that they're wrong! The future's bright the futures Brexit!

RP, thought your exit would be based on these blinking pop-up adverts. Opinions are what makes forums interesting, even if they dont agree. Now had the site driven you insane with its useability, that I would fully understand. I only come on sparingly these days for this reason

All the best
    Stand Up For Eranio

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    RP stay on the board and nut's to other folks judgments, after all it's just a matter of opinion, RamAnag and Swale have had loads of stick on here because they think they're always right, especially politically even though the majority of us know that they're wrong! The future's bright the futures Brexit!
    Lol...as opposed to you who, despite all the evidence, still believes 'the future's bright the future's Brexit'.

Seems to me of late there are more posts, and more people posting! Even new people coming on board?

Ramspride, This site brings together opposite views,and other fans will have a dig, but,many opposite views of ram fans are enlightening This site has problems with adverts and sometimes i find difficulty in posting with fluttering in and out of contact.
    But censorship is for d.c.f.c forum,and views on this site more controversial.
    With wide ranging views,please overcome your differences,You would be missed by many

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)