+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland's Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    This from a man who trawls through the right wing Tory gutter press for any snippet he can smear our Government with. Your anti Independent stance does'nt come from any research of the economics, or objective analysis. It comes from the bigoted mind of the Shankhill Rd. You people have absolutely no right of any input into Scotland's future. The vast majority of people in Scotland whether they voted Yes or No do not want the sectarian bigoted contribution you and your bigoted ilk from down ibrox way bring.
    And there you have it folks, the hatred of the wee tartan tw@t in all its glory, the Shankhill rd has nothing to do with this thread, except in the brain of mutants like wee stewpot, lemmings who are incapable of thinking for themselves and who simply cut and paste shyte from another rabid who lives in Bath and who takes his word as gospel and who is lorded by muppets such as stewpot.

I have every right in Scotland's future, I still pay taxes in Scotland and own property in Glasgow, so please shut your bigoted ignorant little trap from making a c()nt of yourself again.

Every discussion I have with this imbecile he ends up trashing folk from NI and making false allegations of Rangers fans, you have no argument of your own, you use opinion of bloggers who have been ragdolled time and again and who have been exposed as bigoted lying fantasists.

Stewpot you are simply an insignificant wee @rsehole with nothing to add to any debate, independence will never happen in your lifetime, not with the current shambles in charge anyway, and that makes me very happy inside.

The majority of people in Scotland voted to remain in the union, it made no difference to those folk which team anyone supported you stupid little man, best you get used to that fact cos it ain't gonnae change for a very very long time.

Like I said Your anti Scottish Independence rhetoric does not come from whats best for Scotland and its people. Yours comes from the bigoted political dogma of the Shankhill Road. Why don't you be honest about that. That is indeed the main and only reason you oppose our self-determination.
    Perhaps you would like to enlighten us all to the political determinations of those politicians of the Shankhill road, I must confess to never to have discussed their aspirations with them as you obviously have.

Or maybe your just another wee ignorant bigot, you can always prove me wrong though.

The floor is yours.

'Shagging kangaroos, is that the best you have', from the scum who has been complaining about a wee nickname for years, the sectarian hun scum never cease to amaze with their stupidity. thank phukk unionism is dead in scotland and the country is making some small progress

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Pretty desperate stuff here...
    Awnaw its phukin Bernard Ponsonby throwing his tuppence worth in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    The vast majority of Scotland whether they voted yes or no also do not want another referendum. All we want is our elected government to do the job they are payed to do properly which anyone with half a brain can see they are not doing a good job of it at all just now.
    that is a lot of shyte half a million English people living in Scotland couldn't give a phukk who runs Toytown, it doesn't matter to them

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    that is a lot of shyte half a million English people living in Scotland couldn't give a phukk who runs Toytown, it doesn't matter to them
    I don't agree Taintedice., if they live here and have family here I think it matters to them greatly

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Perhaps you would like to enlighten us all to the political determinations of those politicians of the Shankhill road, I must confess to never to have discussed their aspirations with them as you obviously have.

Or maybe your just another wee ignorant bigot, you can always prove me wrong though.

The floor is yours.
    Your a liar and a disingenuous erroneous piece o sh1t, Does your support of the NI Unionism embarrass you ? Are you really trying to tell us it has absolutely no influence in your views on Scotland leaving the Union ? really ?

Seeing we're only allowed to use publications on the ignorant bigot's SNP list here is a wee article fae the Herald..............

NICOLA Sturgeon’s blueprint to keep Scotland in the EU single market after Brexit is under fire after it emerged a key precedent it cited had dragged on more than a decade.

The First Minister’s proposal, Scotland's Place in Europe, said Scotland could follow the example of the Faroe Islands and apply to join the European Free trade Association (EFTA), despite not being independent, and said the Faroese application was “under consideration”.

However the 62-page paper failed to mention the Faroese first applied to join EFTA in 2006.

Tory chief whip John Lamont said: “Rather than prove that Scotland could join EFTA, the example of the Faroe Islands shows the exact opposite. They’ve been waiting over a decade for approval and have got nowhere, yet the SNP think Scotland should follow the same path.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...merges/?ref=ar

Another embarrassing shambles from an incompetent who's only card is independence.

Your a liar and a disingenuous erroneous piece o sh1t, Does your support of the NI Unionism embarrass you ? Are you really trying to tell us it has absolutely no influence in your views on Scotland leaving the Union ? really ?
    Absolutely none whatsoever, I don't support any political view in NI, I have family who live there and who want peace whatever it may take, they like the vast majority of folk in NI simply want to live peaceful lives, but you seem to know better.

You are a complete ignorant fraud, you are so far from any purposeful thought it is scary, how the phuk do you manage to converse with folk in the real world when you are so far from reality on here?

Every single time a thread is posted in regards to Scotland's future you attack the political views of extremists in NI, it only proves once more you are incapable of any reasoned debate due to your incredibly prejudiced views of people you know nothing about, normal people don't vote on serious issues due to the team they support you stupid cretinous imbecile, its irrelevant to us, but obviously not to you.

Once more I open the floor to you to inform us all how the political beliefs of loyalist extremists are so influential in the Scottish political agenda, tell us all your vast knowledge on the people of the Shankhill and their political aspirations.

Again the floor is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I don't agree Taintedice., if they live here and have family here I think it matters to them greatly
    it matters to them that their lives aren't impacted by anything which happens in Scotland. They couldn't care less who runs Toytown. Schools have been sh1t since I was a kid, why would the SNP change all that?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)