+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 651 of 949 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661701751 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

F*ck the SFA, Hamdump & the feather wearing freak shows.
    strange to rejoice at your Country being defeated

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    particularly poor defence ...in other news Niall ended up in the box with german studs on his heid but thankfully no injury
    I find it amazing that Charlie give a goal away Mulgrew still finds his way into our national team. He is absolute dross.

Half time Pinky’s 0 v 3 Belgium

strange to rejoice at your Country being defeated
    I f*****g despise those corrupt b@stards at the SFA.
    They can f**k themselves until such time as they deal with “Rangers”, EBT’s, ineligible players, stripping trophies.
    I’d rather Aberdeen won a corner than Scotland won a game.
    F**k the SFA.
    Masonic C***s

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That's because every Scottish manager has been on the same stupid SFA coaching course. There is no hope for us until the SFA are completely destroyed.

Agree... There was many chances to do this in the last 2/3 years, but more of the same was ordered and yes, that means more of the same performance wise

SFAgtf

Im still amazed folk pay to watch / support it, they must be happy with things I guess

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I find it amazing that Charlie give a goal away Mulgrew still finds his way into our national team. He is absolute dross.
    Agreed I think he is only there for the inspirational goal from set piece ... we might have to wait a while ! Robertson has been poor again and he is a player I particularly like ,I wonder if captaincy is a burden to his play ( it can be for some players )

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    3-0 already. What's our biggest ever defeat?
    7-0 to Uruguay at 54 WC with one of our own Fred Martin in goal

Agreed I think he is only there for the inspirational goal from set piece ... we might have to wait a while ! Robertson has been poor again and he is a player I particularly like ,I wonder if captaincy is a burden to his play ( it can be for some players )
    I like Christie as he has something about him but the rest of them are brutal. Robertson looks as lost as any of our players. I generally always thought Tierney was the better defender and Robertson would be better used further forward on the left.
    What an absolute dreadful performance throughout the team...we look completely out our depth here.

So much for Steve Clarke injecting some nous into the national side.
    P*sh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    So much for Steve Clarke injecting some nous into the national side.
    P*sh.
    Believe it or not I did say McInnes was the man for the job.

Page 651 of 949 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661701751 ... LastLast