+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 667 of 948 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677717767 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 9475

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Because any normal, self respecting Don wants to see either side of the Scum lose every week - it’s what we do.

I personally couldn’t give a toss which of them wins the league, makes no difference to my day to day life.

Livvy won’t finish above us in the league. However, Holt is a better manager than DM
    I’ve been impressed with Holt. Whether he has what it takes at a higher level with more pressure is a different matter. But he’s doing a good job at Livi.

And yeah, fvck em, I couldn’t give a toss if it meant Livi going above us. I still want them to lose.

Sevco winning 5-0 now.

The Tims made a big mistake bringing Popcorn teeth back as their manager

So hands up who sees us getting in about and physically squaring up to Timothy like Livi did in 2 weeks time?

Nope, me neither.

Livi should have beaten Sevco in the cup & fully deserved that win today.

Us, 5-0 spineless hiding & I just about guarantee we’ll lose by 2 or 3 - 0 up here to Tims.

But, but the injuries...

We’ll have guys on the park getting paid 5 times & more what the Livi lot are on.

Attitude & desire are everything in this league. We’ve got very little of either. Livi appear to have it in spades.

Yes we beat them, but 9 times out of 10 we’d have lost that day - unbelievably lucky, that’s all we were.

Sevco top of the league, great for Scottish football though...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    So hands up who sees us getting in about and physically squaring up to Timothy like Livi did in 2 weeks time?

Nope, me neither.

Us, 5-0 spineless hiding & I just about guarantee we’ll lose by 2 or 3 - 0 up here to Tims.

But, but the injuries...

We’ll have guys on the park getting paid 5 times & more what the Livi lot are on.

Attitude & desire are everything in this league. We’ve got very little of either. Livi appear to have it in spades.

Yes we beat them, but 9 times out of 10 we’d have lost that day - unbelievably lucky, that’s all we were.

Sevco top of the league, great for Scottish football though...
    You can just about guarantee McInnes will try (yet again) to try this man marking pish & fail (yet again) when the Dhims come here.
    Also, the Dhims will lift their game compared to today, as for some reason, we’re still seen as a difficult away game.
    We’ll stand off and let the Lego muncher dictate play at his pace
    Predictably f*****g sh1te.
    That after a probable defeat at Fir Park will turn some more of the fans against McInnes.

Not Milne though.
    The clueless ar*ehole has the “strong Rangers” he asked for.
    C**t can feck off & we can start afresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I could spin that on its head and ask why we should rejoice if they lose. Particularly if it makes our own league position more precarious.
    Pretty sure you’re fishing here, but I’ll bite. Scottish football has been dominated by those two over the years. In the last 50 years, only 4 times has the league won by other teams. They have ruined Scottish football with this domination, which is based on their sectarianism. I could go on but to anyone over 10 years old who doesn’t understand why we shouldn’t rejoice,I’m not sure how it can be explained in a way that you could understand. Livi won and are now a point behind us.had they lost they would have “precarious”. Man the lifeboats.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Pretty sure you’re fishing here, but I’ll bite. Scottish football has been dominated by those two over the years. In the last 50 years, only 4 times has the league won by other teams. They have ruined Scottish football with this domination, which is based on their sectarianism. I could go on but to anyone over 10 years old who doesn’t understand why we shouldn’t rejoice,I’m not sure how it can be explained in a way that you could understand. Livi won and are now a point behind us.had they lost they would have “precarious”. Man the lifeboats.
    I want Aberdeen to get into Europe so we need to finish third. livvy getting three points could go towards impeding that a lot more than celtic winning. I don't really care about celtic.

I would admit having thought long and hard about it that it's preferable for the huns to lose. The thought of that lot winning the league when they shouldn't even exist is hard to stomach.

They win the league and we might as well turn the lights out on Scottish fitba.

You had to think long and hard about that! Oaft!

There’s a guy on 5 live saying he wants a Roy kean, Neil Lennon management duo at Man Utd

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Nope, me neither.

But, but the injuries...
    But, but...the suspensions...presumably Main was signed to take the place of May (a "striker" who doesn't score goals) and chase Brown around for 90 mins and now he won't be playing. So another excuse to add to the list. We were very lucky against Livi and Hibs yesterday...our luck will run out soon as you can't always rely on the oppo missing sitters.

Found myself watching Torino v Naples.

Jesus what a load of garbage. Maybe the SPL isn't so bad after all.

Page 667 of 948 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677717767 ... LastLast