+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 759 of 949 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809859 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Always someone else's fault.
    Always have to take responsibility for your OWN actions. Can't be held responsible for others actions. In this case the SFA not properly adhering to their own protocols and continually supporting and promoting useless referees.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Always have to take responsibility for your OWN actions. Can't be held responsible for others actions. In this case the SFA not properly adhering to their own protocols and continually supporting and promoting useless referees.
    Aye, that's why we haven't won the league cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Aye, that's why we haven't won the league cup.
    I think you are twisting and extending what was said. I said congratulations to St J. I noted they didn't have to face either of the cheeks but that was nothing to do with them so as I said congratulations. They took advantage of a fortunate situation. Well done. I noted we could have had a bit better fortune. I noted that there were some outside influences on that. I can't see why you would twist that into me excusing our team for not winning the cup. We didn't get the fortune that St J had, doesn't take away from congratulating them but noting our bit of misfortune.

What misfortune?

We got knocked out by St Mirren didn’t we?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What misfortune?

We got knocked out by St Mirren didn’t we?
    To a penalty that wasn't a penalty and with 3 players missing thanks to an SFA flock up. I'd call that misfortune. We perhaps should still have enough to get through, I've not said we shouldn't, only we had some misfortune in that game.

To a penalty that wasn't a penalty and with 3 players missing thanks to an SFA flock up. I'd call that misfortune. We perhaps should still have enough to get through, I've not said we shouldn't, only we had some misfortune in that game.
    The only misfortune we have is being stuck with a lazy manager. He is that lazy, he doesn’t look after his appearance nowadays.

You could probably make similar excuses every time we don’t win a game of football, the bottom line is McInnes has had much more chances than most other managers ever get but he has failed every time , bar the 0-0 draw against Caley,his time is up and he’s been living off the back of his 3 or 4 2nd place finishes for quite a few seasons now.

Is that me getting mixed up with Hearts kocking the hun out of the Scottish cup? I do like to see the hun knocked out.
    Pull your head oot your arse min

Or rather pull your head out off Mcinnes' arse

I think you are twisting and extending what was said. I said congratulations to St J. I noted they didn't have to face either of the cheeks but that was nothing to do with them so as I said congratulations. They took advantage of a fortunate situation. Well done. I noted we could have had a bit better fortune. I noted that there were some outside influences on that. I can't see why you would twist that into me excusing our team for not winning the cup. We didn't get the fortune that St J had, doesn't take away from congratulating them but noting our bit of misfortune.
    Pish.

Page 759 of 949 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809859 ... LastLast