+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 815 of 949 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Get rid of the hun b'astard.

Should never have been here in the first place.

We should NEVER deal with the hun.

I completely agree that we should never ever ever sell players to sevco/celtic or loan players to/from them either but if we are really saying we shouldn't sign players that were born in the West of Scotland and grew up support sevco/celtic then I think we are cutting off our noses to spite our faces - we would never have signed the likes of Miller and McLeish. The reality is that the bigot brothers scoop up a huge proportion of youngsters from that pool, the vast majority don't make it into their first team but could very well be good enough for us e.g. Lewis Ferguson.

I am okay to give McCrorie a pass on this one given his twin brother plays for the scum so he will have got a ticket through that route

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I completely agree that we should never ever ever sell players to sevco/celtic or loan players to/from them either but if we are really saying we shouldn't sign players that were born in the West of Scotland and grew up support sevco/celtic then I think we are cutting off our noses to spite our faces - we would never have signed the likes of Miller and McLeish. The reality is that the bigot brothers scoop up a huge proportion of youngsters from that pool, the vast majority don't make it into their first team but could very well be good enough for us e.g. Lewis Ferguson.

I am okay to give McCrorie a pass on this one given his twin brother plays for the scum so he will have got a ticket through that route
    Well said!

The dick should have been more low key though but at least he wasn't wearing a hun tap and like RZ said not got a problem we it as such.

He better start the new season on fire! Lol.

**** Cormack!

I think, in the age of social media, cameras a'wye, these guys should have their eye on the ball in terms of the optics.
    I dinna give a sh1t what McCrorie does in his personal life, beyond nae publicly embarrassing the club.
    And by the club I mean the entity that includes the supporters.

I find it embarrassing that a player of AFC is so visible in his support of the zombie club.
    To me, that's nae good enough (see also Jim Goodwin 's blackheid visit) and needs addressed.

If he wants to go and watch the team for whom his brother is third choice keeper in a Euro final, or any match, fine.
    But keep yer fu cking heid doon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-west-61521682
    "Uefa apologises to Rangers fans left without water at Europa League final"

They never noticed until one of them got thirsty.
    Nobody had any soap with them anyway.

Huns and water don't mix.

Imagine expecting "facilities" at a football ground, wimps.

Maybe they only went for the "facilities"

Would make a change from the s'hitehole they live in.

As for McCrorie, f'uck off you hun.

Boo the b'astard.

1-0 St Johnstone already away to ICT. It's all StJ so far

2-0 St J.

This is going to be all over tonight

Page 815 of 949 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast