+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 836 of 949 FirstFirst ... 336736786826834835836837838846886936 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Was it Narey who played the famous/infamous backpass from inside our half?
    I think it may have been.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Crikey, you’re taking this so badly that it’s hilarious. A jibe about Narey means I ‘hate’ him? And the same jibe about his uncanny availability to find McAlpine with a pass back from the halfway line means that I am unaware of his other abilities?

Anyway, neither of those over-reactions excuses the race-hatred of “Willie Miller’s a ‘shortened form of the identity of a native of the India sub-continent post-1947 partition” or the chant describing his wife Claire as ‘a hoor’. Fair Play award, eh? FFS.

Do you live near Yeovil?
    What the phuck!!! I actually do live in Somerset, about 25 miles from Yeovil.

Race-hatred? Anything went in those days.

My mate`s a Yeovil fan. They hate Weymouth apparently ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    My mate`s a Yeovil fan. They hate Weymouth apparently ?
    I can't stand Yeovil Town - they play in Celtic's green and white hoops. Also a horrible little town, they don't like outsiders.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    I can't stand Yeovil Town - they play in Celtic's green and white hoops. Also a horrible little town, they don't like outsiders.
    It’s a fuucking sh’itehole . I was last there 8 years ago, before even the 2016 referendum will have torpedoed it further. On a par with erseholes of the planet such as Skegness, Prestatyn, and Accrington.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    And there is no sense of irony in that statement , IH ?

It’s a fuucking sh’itehole . I was last there 8 years ago, before even the 2016 referendum will have torpedoed it further. On a par with erseholes of the planet such as Skegness, Prestatyn, and Accrington.
    We ended up in Yeovil in 2013 and didn't even bother staying the night as planned, just carried on with our journey to Cornwall.

I liked Skegness although I have never seen so many people in mobility scooters in my life. We did feel out of place using our legs to walk.

I'll take those and raise you a Grimsby. What a f****n post apocalyptic looking, walking dead, image of post Brexit Britain sh*t hole

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    I'll take those and raise you a Grimsby. What a f****n post apocalyptic looking, walking dead, image of post Brexit Britain sh*t hole
    I’d bet blind on Withernsea, across the estuary and on the coast about 5 miles east of Hull. It was like 28 Days Later when I sped through it one Saturday night. I may even have witnessed cannibalism there. And fuucking Bridlington, apart from the chipper…

Alexandria doesn’t fare well when compared to its North African namesake either. And dinna get me started on Shipley, where the only redeeming feature was the curry restaurant’s naan breads, about the dimensions of a six yard box.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And there is no sense of irony in that statement , IH ?
    Are you referring to my "outsiders" remark? I lived their for 10 months. I wasn't exactly made welcome but met a few good people. But they were in the minority - the locals even hated people from Dorset (the county border is only 5 miles away). Ended up being attacked by a local nutter from a local skinhead mob (yep skinheads) simple because of my accent and being Scottish. Got to phuck out of Dodge after that but still live in Somerset, and love it.

Page 836 of 949 FirstFirst ... 336736786826834835836837838846886936 ... LastLast