+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 866 of 949 FirstFirst ... 366766816856864865866867868876916 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,660 of 9484

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Cove done 6-0 at home today by Queens Park, which was pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Cove done 6-0 at home today by Queens Park, which was pleasing.
    Too right. Keith were always on a hiding today playing one of the top 4 sugar daddy clubs, but the Secove score and Locos appalling 4-2 home defeat to Clach are hilarious, and a significant makeweight.

Twins of entitlement. Fûck off both.

EDIT: whilst this is under “diddy games” (awful weedgieism), the Highland League does not fall into that category.

Cove.

Locos.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 07-01-2023 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Locos.
    So The Lilleys are responsible for the sacking of Richard Hastings....

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So The Lilleys are responsible for the sacking of Richard Hastings....
    Final nail. “Resignation” according to the official line. His record fails to match the billy big-ba’s’ unearned sense of entitlement. Pitmedden, Turriff, Wick, Fort William and Grantown also entered the Highland League in recent years, and have done so with respect and humility. Locos and Cove came the cûnt from the off, and are respectively derided and despised.

Couple of days late, and has been said before, but........

Ryan Porteous. What a despicable, cheating c*nt.

That's all.

If memory serve's did there not used to be a Highland league thread on here ? I did have a wee look but couldna find such a thread. Reason was I wanted to ask if anyone else had seen that BBC Scotland documentary " Fight at the Fort" I found it quite entertaining and annoying at the same time. Looked to me like the locals/indigenous folk wanted nothing to do with them. Given it seemed to be a " White settlers" club from top to bottom but I did feel sorry for them the way they were treated by the Highland League Management. Worth a watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    If memory serve's did there not used to be a Highland league thread on here ? I did have a wee look but couldna find such a thread. Reason was I wanted to ask if anyone else had seen that BBC Scotland documentary " Fight at the Fort" I found it quite entertaining and annoying at the same time. Looked to me like the locals/indigenous folk wanted nothing to do with them. Given it seemed to be a " White settlers" club from top to bottom but I did feel sorry for them the way they were treated by the Highland League Management. Worth a watch though.
    Was that the one where they had the boy fae London managing the team for a little while, who started to make a little progress and then he quit.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Richard Gordon, in his Pudenda & Jacksie column referring to the Industrial Estate Huncuunts AGAIN as “we”.

Make yer fûckin mind up min.
    In his column today, commenting on tomorrow’s VARgone conclusion, Aberdeen FC is described as “they”, “”their”, and “them”.

For fück’s sake min.

In a Dundee paper it’s not surprising.

From a loon who went to Skene Square Skool it is.

This marketing of Sevcove as the cuddly toy/second team of everyone biding in an AB postcode is irksome in the extreme.
    Raith 13/10 today, get lumped on.

Page 866 of 949 FirstFirst ... 366766816856864865866867868876916 ... LastLast