+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 576 of 950 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626676 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 9497

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 13088

The ultimate fitba babe scores the winner and sends the Engurlush packing

Top woman

Clever celebration as well. Apparently some snowflakes got all uppity at her dainty tea drinking celebration ....

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The women's game has come a long way in the last 4 years, theres been some good games to watch, but its a lame joke to think they are better than the men or even the Lionesses would beat the Aberdeen first team.

You need a confidence boost RJ
    Im sure he was joking but you took the bait again..

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Out of curiosity, I watched the game last night. I had exactly that thought ... Would either of these teams beat Aberdeen? After watching the whole game I drew the conclusion: No.

Reality is you can't compare so it's a pointless exercise and I've just given myself a shake.

All three goals that were scored were pretty good quality to be fair, especially the USA's first - strong back post header from a deep cross.

I wish all ladies good luck with their fitba endeavours.... except Sevco, Sellic, Hertz, Hivs ....
    We couldn’t beat Stenhousemuir at Pittodrie. These two girls teams would beat Stenhousemuir at home. The American lass Rapinoe (injured last night so couldn’t play) would easily get a game in men’s football and still be a star. Her and the English lass White would not look out of place in our team.
    Big Joe would keep his place in goals though

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Clever celebration as well. Apparently some snowflakes got all uppity at her dainty tea drinking celebration ....
    Is that what it was. I thought she was pretending to smoke a bifter

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Im sure he was joking but you took the bait again..
    I know, hence why I said it was a lame joke.
    Hardly fishing either.
    Maybe I should ignore him again

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    That's Arbroath beaten Hibs & Hearts in the space of a few days.

Also see Killie lost 3-0 to Dinamo Bucharest in Spain earlier tonight.
    Great Scottish connections for Dinamo, Ziggy Gordon of Hamilton changed his mind about coming when he heard about the stadium getting set on fire after the manager got sacked; and Dinamo asking St Mirren for £350,000 to keep Mihai Popescu who will probably be sold for 3s 6d in Romania. I didn't see Dinamo win too many games last season but when they did they were wearing this Name:  dinamo.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  55.3 KB
    Not a million miles away from the Cup-Winners Cup season strip. Fewer stripes but what that would look like with Joe Harper wearing it now.

Dumbarton beat the PJMs yesterday, with a line up including

A. Trialist
    B. Trialist
    C. Trialist
    D. Trialist
    E. Trialist
    F. Trialist

They used to always list a trialist as "Newman" but that seems to have fallen by the wayside now.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    They used to always list a trialist as "Newman" but that seems to have fallen by the wayside now.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    ‘Newman’ or ‘Junior’ in Friday’s Banffie when the Maroons were a man short back in Proper Mannies’ days.

‘AN Other’ was the preferred alias of that weekend’s ringer in the cricket team.

Page 576 of 950 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626676 ... LastLast