+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 840 of 949 FirstFirst ... 340740790830838839840841842850890940 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Goodwin and the players took a lot of stick for the score and performance at Parkred. Yet tarts who many (despite their horrible manager) think are a shoe-in for 3rd, suffered the same score and by the look the same substandard performance. Too hard on our new team and manager* when playing in the multi-millionaires midden?

* accepting that the Motherwell performance wasn't acceptable as accepted by the players and manager.
    I watched about half of this game, off and on. I thought that Hearts played quite well and were more aggressive then we were against Celtic. It was the same scoreline granted, but prior to the sending offs, Hearts had been pressing quite hard for an equaliser. I sincerely hope not, but I think that we will struggle against Hearts again this season from what I’ve seen.

You're dead right with what you say about the hearts performance they did fairly well in the second half , showed some aggression and got stuck in. As it looks right now ,they will be the " best of the rest" again . but they are not that good of a side , be interesting to see how we fare against the c*unts , hope to f*ck we've settlled in by then

Pains me to say it but Fartz impressed me today 2nd half...they were playing good football and pressing like hell, and tic could hardly get out for a while. Granted, not too much for tic keeper to do but they were having a good go, which is a lot more than we did on opening day. Where and when do we play them first? That game is going to be such an indicator where we are, the record down there is woeful for decades.

Hearts played a weakened side yesterday too at the tattiedome.
    They can't have any complaints about the sending offs either, all were yellow cards, but wasnt a dirty game. They had a great chance to level the score but their striker made a hash of it. A cliché, but you have to take your chances against them to have any hope of points.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Pains me to say it but Fartz impressed me today 2nd half...they were playing good football and pressing like hell, and tic could hardly get out for a while. Granted, not too much for tic keeper to do but they were having a good go, which is a lot more than we did on opening day. Where and when do we play them first? That game is going to be such an indicator where we are, the record down there is woeful for decades.
    Let's not get too carried away with hertz. Our record at Pittodrie against them over the last number of years is much better than their record against us at Tynecastle (they haven't beaten us at Pittodrie since 2016). We don't play them until Sunday 16th October at Pittodrie (after they have played in Europe on Thursday night). Let's see how they cope with the Thursday night/Sunday afternoon fixture pile up as they have to do this seven times between now and early November so almost every week other than the international break in September. They will drop some stupid points in this period and I fully expect to be above them in the league by the world cup break.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    That`s fairly how I saw it too. They`ve had more time to gel as a team. And a good bit of belief in themselves.

The Celtic game came way too soon for our embryonic team. The disply at St J showed promise. But we`re still a long way off " clicking" . Takes time.

On the Heart`s showing at Parkhead, I`m thinking we`ll still get exposed by our own mistakes in the first meeting with them. They`ll beat us. Maybe it`ll be a game of " if`s and buts,...." Hard to say till afterwards !!

Real measure is second round of games. ?

We`re beginning to see our team gel. But it`s still in parts. Seeing them outplay and dazzle sides, but still missing the chances to kill off the game early on . Saturday could easily have been a draw. Jamie Murphy was waltzing through our midfied & defence.

But we`re getting there. Long way to go yet. LIvingston will be a good test ? another Motherwell. Let`s see ?

Hearts are pish. Raised their game v the Famished ... like many do ... still failed.... like many do. By the time we meet, we will be better in every department and will show them why a fkn ball is involved

Booooo, just flocking booooo. 😖💩

How can PSV not have a proper goalie? It's all his fault.

The only consolation will be watching them get a few scuddings from the likes of Bayern, PSG or City.

We can only hope they waste a bunch of the money on "ego trip" loan signings like Ramsay who won't give a f'uck about playing in SPFL matches once they are turfed out of the Champions League.

Page 840 of 949 FirstFirst ... 340740790830838839840841842850890940 ... LastLast