+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 797 of 949 FirstFirst ... 297697747787795796797798799807847897 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It looked offside to me also
    It`s all perfectly normal. No fuss here, move along now........

Mind that Cup Final when a Celtic Defender crashed into a Dons attacker in a brutal manner. So brutal he was stretchered off, and NO PENALTY was even considered ?
    And Ryan Christie scores in the added on time right after the eent to win the Cup for them ?

Nothing to see here, move along now .

( Of course it would have been played out in the papers for years to come if it had been the other way round. )

Nothing to see here, now move along........

McGinn of Hibs going Tonto about the subs board being held up, but Beaton allowing the free kick, which led to a tim goal, to be taken.

You get **** all against these ****s. Remember Boyata’s ‘mis-timed challenge’ on Fanny Mackay-Steven in the 2018 LC final? Why was such a dangerous challenge in the air not penalised, especially since Fannydancer was stretchered off and missed subsequent games?

Dallas evened it up that day by giving the tims a soft penalty which Joe Lewis saved.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    It`s all perfectly normal. No fuss here, move along now........

Mind that Cup Final when a Celtic Defender crashed into a Dons attacker in a brutal manner. So brutal he was stretchered off, and NO PENALTY was even considered ?
    And Ryan Christie scores in the added on time right after the eent to win the Cup for them ?

Nothing to see here, move along now .

( Of course it would have been played out in the papers for years to come if it had been the other way round. )

Nothing to see here, now move along........
    Ha ha. Didn’t notice your post min, before making my own. Touché.

Beaton is a ****ing specimen

I believe he's a teacher?

If the belt was still administered you can just see him twitching in his tweeds before he used it.

Most of the referees are inept, crooked and weak but he looks like he belongs on a register.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Ha ha. Didn’t notice your post min, before making my own. Touché.
    That`s alright Min.
    I was a bit vague in naming the names.

We should have made a BIG fuss about that assault. It WAS a penalty, right ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    That`s alright Min.
    I was a bit vague in naming the names.

We should have made a BIG fuss about that assault. It WAS a penalty, right ??
    As I remember The Laws from nearly 30 years ago, the term ‘challenge’ was used in reference to foul play. If Fannyboy got to the ball, as I recall, before Boyata, the tim was late and reckless with his challenge, we should have had a penalty. I’d need to watch it again*, as if Boyata got a touch, it would be in his favour, but both McKenna (retrospectively via the Compliance Clype) and Cosgrove got red cards at Parkhead for challenges on tim fannies which were clearly follows-through on clearances.

This was the first instance I recall of the blatant riggery of the game. I hope Mr Gordon of Newport is being back-scuttled for all eternity by a white-hot blunt Satanic trident.

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...8&squad=Senior

***** that

I miss dogs on the pitch .

No reference whatsoever to women’s football.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Beaton is a ****ing specimen

I believe he's a teacher?

If the belt was still administered you can just see him twitching in his tweeds before he used it.

Most of the referees are inept, crooked and weak but he looks like he belongs on a register.
    Addendum I'm getting my strains mixed up.

While they are both odious it's Gollum that looks most like a shiver searching a spine to run up.

Gordon of Newport.....the best of that cu nt ran down his Ma's leg.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Addendum I'm getting my strains mixed up.

While they are both odious it's Gollum that looks most like a shiver searching a spine to run up.
    I’d him down as the by-product of a hellish houghmagandie sesh between Willo Flood and Casper fhe Friendly Ghost.

Page 797 of 949 FirstFirst ... 297697747787795796797798799807847897 ... LastLast