+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 731 of 949 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733741781831 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

I like Rob McLean. It's a pity that he doesn't commentate onall our games as opposed to just some of them, with Dave McDermid doing some of them. Having said that McDermid is still 100,000 times better than that knob head Andrew Shinie who's been consistently awful since I started watching Red TV.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I like Rob McLean. It's a pity that he doesn't commentate onall our games as opposed to just some of them, with Dave McDermid doing some of them. Having said that McDermid is still 100,000 times better than that knob head Andrew Shinie who's been consistently awful since I started watching Red TV.
    It depends very much on what you want to hear. If I wanted to listen to "unbiased/gushing Hun/tim" commentary I could tune in to Radio Scotland. If however, like me, being isolated in weegieville want to get a red tinted spex view, I'm happy for a rubbish commentary that begrudgingly accepts some Shyte play by us or good play by others but otherwise has a they are a bunch of cheating Cnuts approach. However the fair minded amongst you are welcome to getting the Rob McLeans etc of this world praising Ar5eholes we don't like/hate and making on we are destined to win FCuk all

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    It depends very much on what you want to hear. If I wanted to listen to "unbiased/gushing Hun/tim" commentary I could tune in to Radio Scotland. If however, like me, being isolated in weegieville want to get a red tinted spex view, I'm happy for a rubbish commentary that begrudgingly accepts some Shyte play by us or good play by others but otherwise has a they are a bunch of cheating Cnuts approach. However the fair minded amongst you are welcome to getting the Rob McLeans etc of this world praising Ar5eholes we don't like/hate and making on we are destined to win FCuk all
    Aye that’s my take on it, especially if you’re hearing Rob McLean jizzing himself on BT and social media over the hun boys goal the other night .
    Billy Dodds was decent the other night , Derek Ferguson is actually decent too . Maybe get him on board after Lewis moves down south .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Aye that’s my take on it, especially if you’re hearing Rob McLean jizzing himself on BT and social media over the hun boys goal the other night .
    Billy Dodds was decent the other night , Derek Ferguson is actually decent too . Maybe get him on board after Lewis moves down south .
    My attitude to Derek Ferguson has certainly softened since Lewis came on board.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I don't know if it's because Lewis was cut from the Huns but he's apparently quite bitter about them. Certainly behind Lewis coming to us, especially after being promised he would be in the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye same here , obviously he has a invested interest in our club now his son is here but he speaks very highly of the club in general and far from the worst pundit on radio Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I only hear McLean on Red TV these days and I’m happy with what he says these days on there, apart from the Lisbon game where he was bull****ting about a great performance.

Hoping to Fcuk edouard gets an injury, cmon Lille get those clobber boots on. Broon off for Soro who TF is he?

Fckng Rob Mclean at it again gushing about the huns, bumming them up. Even Alex Rae sounds unbiased next to him FFS

Hearts ahead in the first semi tonight ....Hibs hibsing it?

Page 731 of 949 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733741781831 ... LastLast