+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 817 of 948 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Hate this time of Year very little Fitba on Anyone bothering with the Scottish Cup Final ? think Farts May go down to 10 Men with Haring getting 2nd Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Probably the first time in history that the terms ‘Perth’, ‘Caley’, and ‘good encounter’ have featured in the same sentence. I cannot think of a more eye-bleeding fixture.
    Good in that they both will want to win so they should go for it and like I said, it won't be for the purists like your good self.

Just for the record I would rather see the Perth Saints stay up than Caley get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Good in that they both will want to win so they should go for it and like I said, it won't be for the purists like your good self.

Just for the record I would rather see the Perth Saints stay up than Caley get promoted.
    I Dunno I must admit I do Like Caley's Stadium by the Moray Firth very beautiful so would be nice to see it on TV more

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    it won't be for the purists like your good self.
    Me? A purist? An attendee at the sanctioned brawls of Highland League games, and a Keith fan?????

I agree with that, but as I said earlier, it’s the nihilists’ choice of opting for death by diamorphine or third degree burns/radiation poisoning. I’d rather they were both in the 4th division with the Weedgie Stinky Duo, those ****ing despicable plastic Jute ****s, negative Ferranti, brutal Motherwell, and local huns Sevcove.

For F’s sake - traitor central at Hampden

I was hoping for penalties, those b@stards have ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Me? A purist? An attendee at the sanctioned brawls of Highland League games, and a Keith fan?????

I agree with that, but as I said earlier, it’s the nihilists’ choice of opting for death by diamorphine or third degree burns/radiation poisoning. I’d rather they were both in the 4th division with the Weedgie Stinky Duo, those ****ing despicable plastic Jute ****s, negative Ferranti, brutal Motherwell, and local huns Sevcove.
    You forgot to mention £ucking abysmal Aberdeen!!!

Incoming......

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    You forgot to mention £ucking abysmal Aberdeen!!!
    Yep, we're sh*te right now, whilst you've had a decent season. We may well be sh*te next season, and you may well flatter yourselves again. But, we are still a far more successful team than yours. We will remain a far more successful team than yours even if we never win anything again. And, before long, we will be back to being OK and you will be trying to bounce back up from the wee leagues.

Bless.
    The wee souls finished seven points ahead of one of the worst Aberdeen teams pretty much ever, and now they've got a collective boner.

Page 817 of 948 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast