+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 760 of 948 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770810860 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    To a penalty that wasn't a penalty and with 3 players missing thanks to an SFA flock up. I'd call that misfortune. We perhaps should still have enough to get through, I've not said we shouldn't, only we had some misfortune in that game.
    What penalty are you on about? There was no penalty scored by St Mirren in that game.

We were knocked out by an absolute howler by Captain Butterfingers in the last minute.

I think you are twisting and extending what was said. I said congratulations to St J. I noted they didn't have to face either of the cheeks but that was nothing to do with them so as I said congratulations. They took advantage of a fortunate situation. Well done. I noted we could have had a bit better fortune. I noted that there were some outside influences on that. I can't see why you would twist that into me excusing our team for not winning the cup. We didn't get the fortune that St J had, doesn't take away from congratulating them but noting our bit of misfortune.
    To a penalty that wasn't a penalty and with 3 players missing thanks to an SFA flock up. I'd call that misfortune. We perhaps should still have enough to get through, I've not said we shouldn't, only we had some misfortune in that game.
    Always have to take responsibility for your OWN actions. Can't be held responsible for others actions. In this case the SFA not properly adhering to their own protocols and continually supporting and promoting useless referees.
    There has been some amount of pesh spouted on here over the years and yes a sh1tload of it by none other than myself, but this lot takes the biscuit.
    Fit you drinking min, the bottle must be empty by now.

Misfortune my erse, Red John hit the nail on the head when he said the only mis fortune we have had is being stuck with that little bearded hun tw@t as our manager. Oh and fit fcukin penalty are you gahn on aboot?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    There has been some amount of pesh spouted on here over the years and yes a sh1tload of it by none other than myself, but this lot takes the biscuit.
    Fit you drinking min, the bottle must be empty by now.

Misfortune my erse, Red John hit the nail on the head when he said the only mis fortune we have had is being stuck with that little bearded hun tw@t as our manager. Oh and fit fcukin penalty are you gahn on aboot?
    There are other opinions than yours. Everyone doesn't have to agree with you. Having a different opinion is allowed. You do seem to get quite angry when someone expresses an opinion that doesn't suit your narrative about our club.

As for the penalty I'm clearly mixing up in my mind the two games in close succession v St Mirren. It's an age thing!

I think you are twisting and extending what was said. I said congratulations to St J. I noted they didn't have to face either of the cheeks but that was nothing to do with them so as I said congratulations. They took advantage of a fortunate situation. Well done. I noted we could have had a bit better fortune. I noted that there were some outside influences on that. I can't see why you would twist that into me excusing our team for not winning the cup. We didn't get the fortune that St J had, doesn't take away from congratulating them but noting our bit of misfortune.
    Always have to take responsibility for your OWN actions. Can't be held responsible for others actions. In this case the SFA not properly adhering to their own protocols and continually supporting and promoting useless referees.
    There are other opinions than yours. Everyone doesn't have to agree with you. Having a different opinion is allowed. You do seem to get quite angry when someone expresses an opinion that doesn't suit your narrative about our club.

As for the penalty I'm clearly mixing up in my mind the two games in close succession v St Mirren. It's an age thing!
    The only thing I am angry about pal is the fact that we are stuck with that spineless bearded hun tw@t as our manager.
    We all have different opinions and respect them all dont have to agree with them tho,
    As for age thing totally agree with you, at least my age thing is a bonus and it helps me sleep watching the dons its brilliant and cures my insomnia

SF

Kris Boyd ready to spontaneously combust over his beloved huns being denied a stonewaller. Talentless pr'ick. I guess he'll be happy now.

Slavia 1 Huns 0

Ross County 1-0 Hibs

Penalty for Hibs now...

1-1

1-2

No 3rd place for us

Page 760 of 948 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770810860 ... LastLast