+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 852 of 949 FirstFirst ... 352752802842850851852853854862902 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The Irish are always up for a fight.
    That's what happens when your oppressed by the Nigels for many centuries, Mind U by that rule of thumb Scotland should be World Champions. Opps I'll get me plaidie....

Scotland win their group. Yas min.

England relegated
    Scotland promoted

I haven’t a clue what’s going on but that sounds like fun

England relegated
    Scotland promoted

I was at Hampden on saturday so most of the first half was taken up by ditties like

You're going down, you're going down, England's going down - and yes i can confirm fun was had by all

My loon was at both the Hampden games.

I tell him he's aff his heid but he seems to enjoy it.

My loon was at both the Hampden games.

I tell him he's aff his heid but he seems to enjoy it.
    Yes I was there at both as well. I hope to see your loon in Germany in Summer 24!!

England relegated
    Scotland promoted

I'm also bemused by the current state o things, but so far as I can surmise: international friendlies are a thing of the past in Europe, and they instead have a sort of secondary league which gives teams extra chances to get into tournaments.

Aye, aye, I'm like 4 years behind the times. Seems like it might be an improvement though.

Well, I shouted 'Yaasss!' oot loud on the final whistle. Ah'm chuffed for OOR National Team ... Ah dinna get this almost 'inverted snobbery' aboot nae followin' Scotland.

OK, it's been embarrassin at times, but aa the mair reason tae enjoy the good times ... a bit like if yer an Aiberdeen fan ... Oh ..wait! .. aye ...

Onywye, ***k yiz aa ye bunch o' curmudgeonly balloon bursters .... Ah've fair enjoyed the last 3 Scotland games .... only slightly mair than Ah've enjoyed rcent England games, mind, but the bar was set high there

Inverted snobbery nothing. Club before country every time. The ****ing pussies now need “an international break” if they have to play midweek (ALL such games should be played then, how it used to be), and it ****s up Proper Mannies’ fitba. I have no desire, either, to share a stadium with the dressing-up box anarchy of the Fanny Army. Eeeew.

I gave up when Theo Snelders, the best ‘keeper in Scotland at the time, never even got a sniff of a squad place.

“The works team” is how my pal that had a job at the SFA described it, and if there’s a mair corrupt, cronyist kirn of thieves and bottom-feeders this side of the Tory party than the SFA, I’ve yet to see it. **** them.

Aoart from the foregoing, I have no strong feelings on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Well, I shouted 'Yaasss!' oot loud on the final whistle. Ah'm chuffed for OOR National Team ... Ah dinna get this almost 'inverted snobbery' aboot nae followin' Scotland.

OK, it's been embarrassin at times, but aa the mair reason tae enjoy the good times ... a bit like if yer an Aiberdeen fan ... Oh ..wait! .. aye ...

Onywye, ***k yiz aa ye bunch o' curmudgeonly balloon bursters .... Ah've fair enjoyed the last 3 Scotland games .... only slightly mair than Ah've enjoyed rcent England games, mind, but the bar was set high there
    I'm with you on this.
    Surely everyone has a favourite wee team they look for the results when they play?
    Who cares if half of them might not be Scottish?
    Shrek wasn't even human.

Page 852 of 949 FirstFirst ... 352752802842850851852853854862902 ... LastLast