+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 896 of 950 FirstFirst ... 396796846886894895896897898906946 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9497

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Good result for Scottish Football. Distribution of teams across the country is good. 3 teams from Minkville is not healthy. Crocker's constant mouthing of the Highlands as if it is a foreign lands was grateing.
    Ross County are in the league on merit but there’s so many clubs below them that would be better for the league.

Interesting clubs with fans & the like.

Another season of dour, hammer-throwing anti-fitba from those wânkers? FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I concur. I watched on a dodgy stream, chuffed tae see the proper Jags go 3-0 up ... content in my belief Ross fkn Cuunty were off tae gie Joot a lang road twice a season ....

Kept watchin, and then listenin fan the dodgy stream ended 10 mins intae the first extra time period ... which, if the 5 mins o' added time efter the first half are accounted for, was already 116 minutes. ... add the 5 minute break efter FT and the 15 min HT break, we're lookin at twa hours an' 16 minutes afore Ah gie up on Vid an' opt for radio ... for anither 20 mins plus two minute break ... so we're up tae near 2 hours 40 mins ... then a wee break , then penalties ... wi that 'sudden death' finale.

Dinna get ma wrang ... it was excitin, dramatic, heartstoppin! ... but Ah canna help thinkin, because fkn Ross Cuunty won it, it was 3 hours o' ma life Ah'd rether hae been daein somethin else ... maybe even somethin else which wid he takkin fkn ten minutes

Hard luck Thistle ... fk you Ross Cuunty.

Thats all very well but the pro weegie propaganda over these games was appalling.

Anyway, any play off should be between the team that was second bottom v the team that was second top.

Anything else is just bôllôcks.

Fitba brought to you by Codonas.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Thats all very well but the pro weegie propaganda over these games was appalling.

Anyway, any play off should be between the team that was second bottom v the team that was second top.

Anything else is just bôllôcks.

Fitba brought to you by Codonas.
    Absolutely that.

Playing 36 matches to qualify for a quarter final where your opponents finish two places below you is 100% anti-merocratic and just plain unfair.

Ayr United v Dingwall in a one-off, or over two legs (like us v those whining Dunfermline twáts in ‘95) would be a good contest and would adhere to the principles of competition.

It’s as big a farce as “The Champions’ League”, or the need for ten teams beyond Green Balance Sheet and New Hun Balance Sheet to provide the cannon fodder for those twin diseases to continue their pathetic ‘rivalry’, and to widen the gap year on fûcking year.

Apart from the foregoing, I have no particularly strong feelings on the matter.

I prefer to think of it as another season when, for one (mebbe two) games, I can have a lie in and get to the pub pre-match for opening time.
    Potayto...........Potahto.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Potayto...........Potahto.
    Are those manky Malky’s first two signings for next season?

Potayto Howker, and Potahto Masher - sounds like they’ll fit right in with Spud Timewaster and Pom de Terre d’Our, the Gallic master of preventing free kicks being taken by opponents.

Anti-fitba heelan cûnts.

Totally agree vintage (nae very often that happens ffs) I will need to awa for a lie doon.
    Joking aside as much as I am not favor of too many weegie outfits in the league I was hoping that Partick would come up and replace that shower of anti fitba dingwall hammer throwin w@nkstains, but alas it didna happen.
    Partick had a go and almost pulled it off, their style of forward atacking fitba would have been like a breath of fresh air for the league.
    Hopefully ross fkn county finish bottom next season and GTF (one can live in hope)

Am torn. Wouldn’t have had a problem with the Jags coming up, but the loon might be in living in Inverness from September so nice for him to have a game or two on his doorstep.

On balance would have rather County went down and I paid for him to travel to Pittodrie I think!

The Irons have just about won the Europa Conference League with a last-minute goal.

Page 896 of 950 FirstFirst ... 396796846886894895896897898906946 ... LastLast