+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: durrant in the papers....... Another

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    It wasn't the only bad tackle in that game, it wasn't career ending and it wasn't the beginning of the dislike between the clubs. Written by a weegie with not idea of football history in Scotland.

Good it still gets to them though. Vermin.
    Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Phucking spot on, how these clunts try to re write history is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Agreed the hatred between Rangers and Aberdeen was going on before Simpsons obscene tackle on Ian Durrant, that picture nails it both players are going for the ball???, angle of the pic shows it, Simpsons way above with the expression on his face speaks volumes, never an apology to Durranty either.

I know a good few Aberdeen fans that have said that tackle is horrific.

You crack on with the who's to blame act, I'll remember Durranty as a brilliant player.
    Neil Simpson was 10 x the ******** was. Simpson was the midfield dynamo, just because he never played for the two ugly sisters was why he was held back for a long Scotland international career
    Last edited by ed_Scottishfitba1; 08-01-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Neil Simpson was 10 x the player c,untranty was. Simpson was the midfield dynamo, just because he never played for the two ugly sisters was why he was held back for a long Scotland international career
    I like banter with fans who attend games on a regular basis, season ticket holders if you like.

Reason being you get a mix of banter and fact, you can have a discussion and relate to what is seen in a match (real time) as it flows. Some people have that instinctive feeling it's offside, foul etc,,,you get me Fittie?

That tackle wasn't nice my friend.

Wab your lot are no better with one of my examples last night when the druggy who got sent home from the World Cup finals and embarrassed Scotland had jumped on the throat of John McMaster. Now that was malicious and life threatening. But that doesn't count does it? The weegie papers have nothing but love and adornment for the uglies.... I like a bit of banter also.

Wab your lot are no better with one of my examples last night when the druggy who got sent home from the World Cup finals and embarrassed Scotland had jumped on the throat of John McMaster. Now that was malicious and life threatening. But that doesn't count does it? The weegie papers have nothing but love and adornment for the uglies.... I like a bit of banter also.
    Listen Fittie. Step off the high horse you're on!!!

I'm not going to go into another debate about this either.

It's all about opinions.

Slavering hun phukkwit slavering to himself on a forum on a Saturday night when normal folk are away out enjoying themselves, what a sad excuse for a human being this particular vermin is

Roy Keen against the Man City player, graham sourness against the Hibs player, I'm sure there are Celtic players that have been nasty too.....
    Can only agree with you as these tackles were some of the worst I've seen as well.

Think it was a bad tackle - they've happened before and since, though in the last few years the rules are clamping down on them.

There was previous between the two clubs and it didn't all just go back to that one tackle no matter how much it suits those with an agenda to pretend it does. And Durrant, who was a very good player, went on and had a long playing career afterwards.

Never in the field of Scottish Fitba, has so much been made by so many, about so little.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)