+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Now That Buc And Stewarty Have Phucked Off In The Huff...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    You should be ashamed of yourself Noahrab, you bullied a grown man off an anonymous internet forum and even reduced him to tears

Unbelievable
    unbelievable a grown man like ya self cries when he is called 'dabmo' ffs, buc wasn't on here like we all are to take the p1ss. Grow the phuck up and take ya toxic shyte out on people who want to give it out. I'm guilty of giving it out but ffs to even find it funny you made someone cry shows you to be an utter knut. banter is banter, people are different and you get off on that ya utter pr1ck

Quote Originally Posted by supernotts5891 View Post
    unbelievable a grown man like ya self cries when he is called 'dabmo' ffs, buc wasn't on here like we all are to take the p1ss. Grow the phuck up and take ya toxic shyte out on people who want to give it out. I'm guilty of giving it out but ffs to even find it funny you made someone cry shows you to be an utter knut. banter is banter, people are different and you get off on that ya utter pr1ck
    I have never cried about anything anyone has written about me on an anonymous Internet forum and I find it incredible and unbelievable how a grown man could.
    Toxic shyte Have you read some of your posts over the festive period ? You have some hideous views. And if I have made any grown up cry on here (which I don't think I have as I still find it unbelievable) where the phuck have I've said its funny ?
    And as for Buc, he gave it out and still does but in his way which is fine but it seems he can't take it. This is the grown man that would give his life for Scotland to become independent but gets upset what an anonymous poster says to him on an Internet forum, thinks he is being bullied and is reduced to tears. Seriously ?
    And it's nice to see Ive got under a little weasel like yourselfs skin, long may it continue. You are a complete and utter bellend and prove that over and over again so you can go and phuck yourself or even better go and have a cry D!ckhead

Quote Originally Posted by ootdoor View Post
    Dabmo
    Now that's very original and very funny

I have never cried about anything anyone has written about me on an anonymous Internet forum and I find it incredible and unbelievable how a grown man could.
    Toxic shyte Have you read some of your posts over the festive period ? You have some hideous views. And if I have made any grown up cry on here (which I don't think I have as I still find it unbelievable) where the phuck have I've said its funny ?
    And as for Buc, he gave it out and still does but in his way which is fine but it seems he can't take it. This is the grown man that would give his life for Scotland to become independent but gets upset what an anonymous poster says to him on an Internet forum, thinks he is being bullied and is reduced to tears. Seriously ?
    And it's nice to see Ive got under a little weasel like yourselfs skin, long may it continue. You are a complete and utter bellend and prove that over and over again so you can go and phuck yourself or even better go and have a cry D!ckhead
    Thought you didn't resort to name calling, as you said when you were berating me for calling you Dabmo?

Hunmo's fooling naeone.

A horrible c*nt.

Oh phuck it's Laurel and Hardey Bucs bodyguards

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo View Post
    Hunmo's fooling naeone.

A horrible c*nt.
    You just appear to have a pop at me which is very pleasing .

Hunmo , Trying to fool people , A horrible c*nt

What a complete phanny you are. Go and crawl back under the stone you appear from now and again now you've had you're little pop at me.
    Can't wait for the next time

Quote Originally Posted by higgins09 View Post
    thought you didn't resort to name calling, as you said when you were berating me for calling you dabmo?

I've met Buc and at Ibrox, he's a diamond of a fella. Outside politics and our related fitba teams we have everything in common. Work, family the like.

Bodie, I'm not going to go down the Dabmo route with you as you appear to be on my side of the fence.

I ask you to give Buc a break, political talk creates a bigger divide amongst people than football does.

Peace man!

did you really type all that out and have the nerve to say 'you get under my skin' I'd rip you apart no problem on here. I won't resort to calling you names as you and everyone on here knows ya a knut anyway.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)