+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing persons ... Urgent

Missing persons ... Urgent

Last seen a couple of weeks ago in New York stadium.

Didn't turn up at Elland Road presumed lost has they didn't attend New York stadium on Saturday.

Police said they will probably turn up at Newcastle claiming to be loyal.

One of them has turned up saying I've supported the millers through thick and thin for over 40 years but have now only decided to attend games when we start winning again.

It is believed they have started a new fans group called fair weather supporters although no one was available for comment but will be atNewcastle apparently.

If anyone has any information on the missing please contact the fickle fans hotline.

Thought this thread was about our defence?

"loyal" doesn't mean "stupid"

I can see the interest of going to Newcastle a "grand day out" but paying rediculous prices for a visit to Hillsborough or Elland Road just doesn't hold any real attraction.

Apparently if you don't go to every match that makes you fickle.
    There is an alternative view that if you do go to every match to watch the rubbish currently being served up, that makes you stupid 😊

At £36 & £42 to stand in a toilet is not being a bad supporter and as it was pre Christmas don't blame anyone for not attending.

Sawmiller makes a good point though!

I think a trip to 'Specsavers' might be beneficial though as a midget stood on six yard box ( on his own ) must be a concern !

Tactics become futile if players can't see!

family or football?? Sorry guys, more to life and deffo a lot more of things more important than football!!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Apparently if you don't go to every match that makes you fickle.
    There is an alternative view that if you do go to every match to watch the rubbish currently being served up, that makes you stupid 😊
    Haha good point

Ok scenario ... it's pay on the day only at nys from this weekend... as you walk upto the turnstile a steward greets everyone with an envelope in the said envelope is the forthcoming result which is cement its Millers 1 Norwich C 4.
    Q: do you go in still to watch the game ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by burger1 View Post
    Haha good point

Ok scenario ... it's pay on the day only at nys from this weekend... as you walk upto the turnstile a steward greets everyone with an envelope in the said envelope is the forthcoming result which is cement its Millers 1 Norwich C 4.
    Q: do you go in still to watch the game ???????????
    Yes, entertainment, value for money. I go to watch 2 teams although I have to admit I am a little biased to the Millers.

Bloody hell ive touched a nerve I see.

It was a tongue in cheek thread in response to Kempos.

Unless of course it's true for some 😏

Thread obviously posted to counter Kempo's thread.

Sure Yak isn't really having a pop at Millers fans tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast